Betfred Semi-Finals

glasgow-sheep

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I would have cancelled the league game against the tarts and played the semi final a week apart at hampden.
Given that a semi final can be played at murrayfield  there is no reason why we can't have a final there with 20,000 more seats.

15,000 more seats.

And Hampden Park Ltd letting the SPFL out of the contract for a one-off semi final in exceptional circumstances is one thing (for which they were probably well remunerated); letting them out of it for a final is quite another.

1 hour ago, Marten said:

Honestly, what an overreaction from Celtic. I support none of the teams involved, but this seems the sensible solution to me. Hearts play in their own city, so what? Celtic usually have an advantage for every SF & final against non-Glasgow teams at Hampden. Also, Celtic will be able to bring roughly 10K (I guess) more fans to this game, surely that's a good thing for Celtic fans? And Edinburgh isn't exactly the other side of the world. Some are acting like they are being forced to travel to Pyongyang for this game.

Now that's a big ground.

Must admit, I like how the team being asked to travel 40 miles for a semi final for once are being shafted when the team who are required to travel 140 miles (almost) every single time they make a semi final / final are not*. Is this what being Celtic Minded is?

*I get that there isn’t a suitable ground much nearer to Aberdeen. I just find it f**king hilarious that Celtic fans start greeting when asked to spend an hour travelling to get to a cup semi for once when we traipse for 2.5 hours plus almost each and every time we make it there.

Some diddy fans getting into an absolute state here.
Fair play mate. It takes neck of brass to plug away with that patter whilst your club are releasing statements that would make it onto Jim Traynors highlight reel.

Celtic are getting bantered Sevco style recently and it is hilarious to watch.

Youl surely forgive the diddies* a wee bit of enjoyment at watching the other cheek get skelped for a bit.

* Kincy patter btw, have a word

11 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Some diddy fans getting into an absolute state here.

The first time that Celtic have played a semi final outside of Glasgow for 106 years, and your manager picks now to decide that the match won’t be played on a neutral ground?

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Fair play mate. It takes neck of brass to plug away with that patter whilst your club are releasing statements that would make it onto Jim Traynors highlight reel.

Celtic are getting bantered Sevco style recently and it is hilarious to watch.

Youl surely forgive the diddies* a wee bit of enjoyment at watching the other cheek get skelped for a bit.

* Kincy patter btw, have a word

Enjoying watching an erse cheek getting skelped certainly is Kinky behaviour 

Just saw Rodgers press conference.  What an absolute embarrassment.  And what's even more embarrassing is he probably came away from there feeling all self righteous.

Imagine complaining about Murrayfield not being neutral because Hearts played a handful of games there last season when Hampden literally has a whole end known as the 'Celtic End'.

Shut the f**k up you unimaginably sanctimonious roaster.

7 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Before opening this thread I was thinking Celtic's position here is so ridiculous that even wastecoatwilly will be able to see through it and dismiss it as the paranoid nonsense it obviously is. I should really know better.

Explain exactly how Celtic have been treated differently, and why this treatment is wrong.

After the lies from Doncaster from the first decision and Aberdeen and the tarts throwing the toys out the pram to get it changed.
Why was it changed?
Why was there no ballot?
Why was it only the Celtic game to be moved after the second decision was made?
Travel and playing the games was no issue after the second decision was made.
Peter lawwell was not allowed in the room even thou hes on the SPFL board.

24 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

After the lies from Doncaster from the first decision and Aberdeen and the tarts throwing the toys out the pram to get it changed.
Why was it changed?
Why was there no ballot?

What a wee greeting faced c**t you are.

Get it right up you big fucking Teary Tantrum Twatty Tit

44 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Why was it changed?
Why was there no ballot?

Lawwell has a conflict of interest William, nice to see the rest of the board finally growing a pair.

Now can we just get on with the games now....

Archived