Betfred Semi-Finals

glasgow-sheep

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WW steadily ramping up the quimy mewling, like a kettle slowly coming to the boil.
But it's not water in the kettle; it's tears.
The match thread is going to be fucking outstanding.

I'll put this out there now and i'm not ashamed to say it, if Hearts beat them in that game I am going to be all over it like a rash.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

WW steadily ramping up the quimy mewling, like a kettle slowly coming to the boil.

But it's not water in the kettle; it's tears.

He wants to be careful, the salt in those tears will rust the element..... 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

I'll put this out there now and i'm not ashamed to say it, if Hearts beat them in that game I am going to be all over it like a rash.

Is that not standard for most of us on here whenever Celtic/Rangers* get beat?

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just now, sjc said:

Yes. But this will be extra special. I hope Celtic make some poorly worded banners for this game, and that statements are released, petitions made and a call for enquiry is made in the event that they get pumped. I also hope that all news outlets interview Celtic fans, live, outside the ground right after full time.

I also hope there is much goading from the Hearts fans. I would suggest a pitch invasion but it would take about 10 minutes for them to reach the fucker. They'd literally have to run across a running track.

Yeah but this one is special in that there are tears and Sevco style statements beforehand, it will derail a treble, probably bring the Leveins top pocket button down over Brendans head and ultimately herald the ramping up of an epic paranoia induced heads gone.

I think we are going to see something beautiful.

24 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Celtic have been shafted from start to finish in this decision,playing the game and the travelling was never a problem.

Wow!  The delusion really is like air for some people.

Honestly, what an overreaction from Celtic. I support none of the teams involved, but this seems the sensible solution to me. Hearts play in their own city, so what? Celtic usually have an advantage for every SF & final against non-Glasgow teams at Hampden. Also, Celtic will be able to bring roughly 10K (I guess) more fans to this game, surely that's a good thing for Celtic fans? And Edinburgh isn't exactly the other side of the world. Some are acting like they are being forced to travel to Pyongyang for this game.

51 minutes ago, sjc said:

they were the 1st out of the hat therefore stands to reason that would be the Saturday tie.

No, it really doesn't.

Where has this idea come from that the order of the draw determines the order of the ties? 

It's complete and utter fiction.

4 minutes ago, The Master said:

No, it really doesn't.

Where has this idea come from that the order of the draw determines the order of the ties? 

It's complete and utter fiction.

I know it doesn't but I was citing it as Celtic used this argument in their call for a ballot.

21 minutes ago, Marten said:

Honestly, what an overreaction from Celtic. I support none of the teams involved, but this seems the sensible solution to me. Hearts play in their own city, so what? Celtic usually have an advantage for every SF & final against non-Glasgow teams at Hampden. Also, Celtic will be able to bring roughly 10K (I guess) more fans to this game, surely that's a good thing for Celtic fans? And Edinburgh isn't exactly the other side of the world. Some are acting like they are being forced to travel to Pyongyang for this game.

Not only do Celtic and the Sevco 2012 Globetrotters play in their home city at Hampden, they both have dedicated dressing rooms in what is supposedly a national stadium, a neutral venue. No matter who they are facing at Hampden, Celtic always get the East dressing room, and no matter who they are facing, Sports Direct Works XI always get the West dressing room. On a tour of Hampden, I once asked the tour guide why, when it could be Celtic v Motherwell or Sevco EBT FC v Aberdeen, shouldn’t there simply be a draw each game, to see which team gets the Queens Park ‘home’ dressing room, and who gets the away dressing room. I said that in my opinion, this is the equivalent of Wembley having a dedicated Manchester United dressing room, or a dedicated Chelsea one, which, in a supposedly neutral venue, should not be the case.

His reply? ‘That’s just the way it is’. Thanks for clearing that up pal. So, the bigot brothers can moan like fcuk all they like, but the facts are, our national stadium is in their own city, and the cnuts have their own dressing rooms just waiting for them within it.

Celtic’s salty tears over this LC semi final are truly cringeworthy.

1 hour ago, sjc said:

Define "shafted"? I'd have said if they were scheduled to play the tie on the Saturday at Hampden, that would have been shafted......they were the 1st out of the hat therefore stands to reason that would be the Saturday tie.

You have got to love the diddy explosion of posts to the word shafted,celtic got the short straw here,which means celtic got treated differently to the rest of the clubs that part is wrong.

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

You have got to love the diddy explosion of posts to the word shafted,celtic got the short straw here,which means celtic got treated differently to the rest of the clubs that part is wrong.

Define short straw?  You didn't get it all your own way?

36 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It's a big ask and I personally doubt Hearts will manage it but "dead" is  a bit strong

Let me dream

From the darkness comes the dawn m9. On the battleground where one treble is slain, another must rise.

Before opening this thread I was thinking Celtic's position here is so ridiculous that even wastecoatwilly will be able to see through it and dismiss it as the paranoid nonsense it obviously is. I should really know better.

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Explain exactly how Celtic have been treated differently, and why this treatment is wrong.

There is absolutely no question that Brendan Rodgers is almost resigned that Celtic’s treble treble will be gone after this match , and he’ll be using these circumstances as the excuse for his team’s failure.

Archived