Betfred Semi-Finals

glasgow-sheep

15 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Stopped short of the racist next line.  Baby steps, Willy, baby steps.

What’s your beef with tigers?

I always preferred “ingle angle silver bangle” with the line “Z is for zombie and zombies are out”.

Edited by The OP

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Sounds like Hampden decided to make a concession over the PR debacle. A welcome bit of common sense imo. The SPFL can't win, they negotiate a better deal for everyone and they're still getting slagged off.

This the take that is almost certainly right, but doesn't permit a right good seethe so nobody wants to hear it. 

4 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Celtic fans moaning about Hearts getting an advantage, while they've played every cup semi and finals for years in a stadium that literally has a "Celtic end" is the land beyond irony.

They're right to moan if there's a disadvantage. Why the f**k should they care about anyone but themselves? It's the SPFL to blame for this clusterfuck.

There's no disadvantage btw, but not really the point I'm making. This idea that they should care that they get a bit of Hampden is nonsense. 

Everybody forgetting the reason it's moved is to suit Rangers and Celtic. 

Play it Saturday or play it where we want. You would think the massive fucking budget difference would be advantage enough for the glory hunting c***s.

Either way I will be there Keeganesque when we destroy these minks.

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

Ra Sellick absolutely shitting it fae the Hertz. yXAbrOQ.png

What we are seeing here is the realisation that this is where the wheels officially come off. They are currently loose and rattling, but the point at which is is confirmed that there is no possiblity of a treble this season will cause thermonuclear seethe on ~ 1000 Hiroshimas scale.

49 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Celtic fans moaning about Hearts getting an advantage, while they've played every cup semi and finals for years in a stadium that literally has a "Celtic end" is the land beyond irony.

Without checking , i reckon in the last 2 seasons Hearts played maybe 4 games at Murrayfield ,..In that same time Celtic have played 4 semi finals and 4 finals at Hampden , plus did Celtic not play a couple of Euro games  in Edinburgh as well ??  Not really an advantage , but Hearts will surely take a much larger support than a Sunday night in Glasgow..

This is embarrassing and bizarre stuff from Celtic. Why would they try to throw a spanner in the works of a deal that suits everyone? To suggest Hearts have an advantage at Murrayfield is ludicrous because Celtic have played at Hampden more times than Hearts have at Murrayfield. I don’t think Celtic are bothered about “home advantage.” It’s just a question of “why should we not play in Glasgow?” That’s how petty it is. If there’s any justice in the world, the SPFL will grow a set and shove their request for a ballot right up their arse.