Betfred Semi-Finals

glasgow-sheep

At first I just thought it was Celtic and Sevco fans who are thick.

Now it’s the players too.

What is it that Kieran Tierney doesn’t get that an Away league game at Pittodrie is different to a National Semi Final at a supposedly neutral venue - to be played at a time that more than 2K (some of which are local) can get to ?

Is he saying the 2K who go to Pittodrie are all from Dublin and Glasgow FFS ?

Sick of this argument and journalist/pundits (except Michael Stewart) just pander to it.

What is it that Kieran Tierney doesn’t get that an Away league game at Pittodrie is different to a National Semi Final at a supposedly neutral venue - to be played at a time that more than 2K (some of which are local) can get to ?

I think the 'Celtic fans travel every week from Ireland' is one of the more bizarre points I've seen made about this on social media.

52 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Sick of this argument and journalist/pundits (except Michael Stewart) just pander to it.

Kieran Tierney is a thick welt. Nothing to see here. 

Apparently they are having a rethink

The rethink being, they were concerned,that on the same day, Hearts and Aberdeen fans visiting the most violent city in Western Europe might have a detrimental effect on the impeccable reputation that Old Firm fans have built up over the years. The hierarchy caught lying again and nobody is remotely embarrassed.

16 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

So what is the actual likely outcome here?

BT probably don't want to compete with the 4pm EPL game. So Aberdeen vs Rangers is 1pm at Hampden and Hearts vs Celtic is 6pm at Murrayfield?

I can see BT wanting them far enough apart to give them time to present from both grounds, so the above would seem about right.

3 minutes ago, The OP said:

Personally think we should play it at Croke Park now they allow soccer to be played there. Save the Irish bhoys some travel time.

NINTCHDBPICT000422370714.jpg?strip=all&w

Just now, Principal Flutie said:

I don't think asking for a draw for it is being that unreasonable tbh.

Lawwell will be up to something.