Where will we see the Scottish Cup giant killers

Blackie Gold

The draw for the 3rd round of the Macron Scottish Junior Cup will take place in The Sun offices in Glasgow on Tuesday 9th October at 2.00pm Ties to be played on 27th October

Thanks a lot Archie [emoji106][emoji106]

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

If it was simplified anymore it would be in crayon.

:P

What flavour do you like your crayons to be?

On 30/09/2018 at 14:55, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Nah that's a fact pal. Let me break it down for your tiny mind. One season. Means only one season. Wonder is a positive description in this case meaning success. So successful for one season.  From cumnock fans I'd expect such pish. Would have thought you would simply enjoy the fact you lot are the most successful team in the grade. But hey ho

So what this says is "you were one season wonders"

21 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

we must be due a break in cup draws our last 5 have been 

beith away

auchinleck away 

hurlford away 

glenafton home 

petershill away 

id say it doesnt get any more difficult than that and law of averages surely means a decent tie 

Totally agree. What a shocking run of games.

1 hour ago, Satori. said:

Totally agree. What a shocking run of games.

And the fact we beat talbot and petershill away would let yous all know how we have been scratching out heads with our early league form but we seemed to have turned the corner thankfully 

17 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

And the fact we beat talbot and petershill away would let yous all know how we have been scratching out heads with our early league form but we seemed to have turned the corner thankfully 

Was that not in the Sectional that you beat Talbot away?

7 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye a cup tie is a cup tie whether u win the game or no old pal 

Sectional league cup section games played under league rules, i.e. trialists allowed so it is not a cup tie. Sorry to disappoint you, it must have been the high point of your boring life. Don't worry it probably will never happen again.

Sectional league cup section games played under league rules, i.e. trialists allowed so it is not a cup tie. Sorry to disappoint you, it must have been the high point of your boring life. Don't worry it probably will never happen again.
Brilliant [emoji2] [emoji2]

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

It wisnae drawn ??? What ??? Kennie just picked us to be wae talbot Hurlford and the Glens 

that was nice of him 

You can't  keep a good man (or an idiot) down, he will continue to live in his own little fantasy world.

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

It wisnae drawn ??? What ??? Kennie just picked us to be wae talbot Hurlford and the Glens 

that was nice of him 

To be honest I thought it was just splitting the two previous regions that used to make up the Jackie Scarlett. Maybe I’m wrong. And like the faithee in Dirty Dancing when I’m wrong I say I’m wrong.

Kennie, tell us how it was done.

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

To be honest I thought it was just splitting the two previous regions that used to make up the Jackie Scarlett. Maybe I’m wrong. And like the faithee in Dirty Dancing when I’m wrong I say I’m wrong.

looked into this for u and u are right it wasnt drawn once it was done 3 times !!!!!  once he had got us wae talbot hurlford and the glens he was happy and said let the cup ties begin now darvel wont get out of this 

For the sectional league cup all the teams are split into areas of eight teams and one of seven teams. Two groups of four are drawn from the teams in each eight team area. So in the East Ayrshire area, it was Talbot, Hurlford, Glens & Darvel in one group and Nock, Lugar, Muirkirk & Kello in the other. The group winners then played leaving one team from each area in the quarter finals. The groups will be redrawn ever two years.

Archived