Where will we see the Scottish Cup giant killers

Blackie Gold

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, combineharvester said:

Bit of an unknown for the farmers away to scone hoping for wee bounce back from lads as we’ve had bit of dip in form 

We played them in 2nd round last season. Park is very basic, they held out well till late second half. You will receive excellent hospitality at the Wheel Inn, couple of hundred yards from the park.

On 25/09/2018 at 19:59, Blackie Gold said:

Macron Scottish Cup 2nd Round this Saturday. Where do you think you might see an upset? Could be a one or two with Rob Roy heading to Irvine Vics and Glenafton visiting Cumbernauld. The Gartcairn v Kilbirnie game looks interesting, but my pick for an upset would be Petershill v Darvel.

Petershill will never beat darvel but you’re right it would be some shock if they did. 

Darvel legend quick suggestion here. Either take it on board or don’t.. but I suggest you shut your mouth because next game I see your horrible little face at al take it off as am sick of seeing you sitting on the sidelines trying to call shots pathetic if you ask me

Darvel legend quick suggestion here. Either take it on board or don’t.. but I suggest you shut your mouth because next game I see your horrible little face at al take it off as am sick of seeing you sitting on the sidelines trying to call shots pathetic if you ask me

Just a quick question, Why you changed your avatar from the Darvel badge? No offence, just wondering, im no wanting my face took aff as weel 🤦🏻‍♂️

Just a quick question, Why you changed your avatar from the Darvel badge? No offence, just wondering, im no wanting my face took aff as weel 🤦🏻‍♂️

Cause am embarrassed to call maself a darvel fan the clubs a complete shambles everything to do with the club is a shambles apart fae wee sinkie f**k the rest of them al no be back at recreation! Back to Ma child hood club onwards and upwards buddy your face is safe haha

Just now, Mincer bawz said:

Cause am embarrassed to call maself a darvel fan the clubs a complete shambles everything to do with the club is a shambles apart fae wee sinkie f**k the rest of them al no be back at recreation! Back to Ma child hood club onwards and upwards buddy your face is safe haha

You should be embarrassed to show your face... What kind of fan are you, thinks aren’t going well and you jump ship! Your not the kind of fan teams want or need. A real fan sticks by his team through thick and thin, good and bad, rough or smooth. 

Darvel are better off without you if you ask me.

Archived