Where will we see the Scottish Cup giant killers

Blackie Gold

Macron Scottish Cup 2nd Round this Saturday. Where do you think you might see an upset? Could be a one or two with Rob Roy heading to Irvine Vics and Glenafton visiting Cumbernauld. The Gartcairn v Kilbirnie game looks interesting, but my pick for an upset would be Petershill v Darvel.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Macron Scottish Cup 2nd Round this Saturday. Where do you think you might see an upset? Could be a one or two with Rob Roy heading to Irvine Vics and Glenafton visiting Cumbernauld. The Gartcairn v Kilbirnie game looks interesting, but my pick for an upset would be Petershill v Darvel.

Think our game might have been a tester if played at GartCairn . Getting moved to the Vale should see us get through though I don’t expect a walkover

2 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

If it hadn’t been the AstroTurf I would have agreed with u Mate but we are taking a good support up with us so here’s hoping 

9 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Petershill couldn’t have wished for an easier draw in this round.

Petershill couldn’t have wished for an easier draw in this round.

It’s hardly a shock!! A team with a premier league budget playing a team struggling at the bottom of the league above

17 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

It’s hardly a shock!! A team with a premier league budget playing a team struggling at the bottom of the league above

We have nowhere near a premier league budget but next year ....................................

Were on our way 

we’re on our way 

:whistle:whistle

16 minutes ago, Ylf said:

Still get in senior Scottish Cup if you win junior? And super league winners still get in senior cup? Cheers

16 minutes ago, Ylf said:

Still get in senior Scottish Cup if you win junior? And super league winners still get in senior cup? Cheers

Yes

5 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Petershill are a big club with excellent facilities and a great history. They will be favourites at home against most clubs and anyone who thinks they will be a pushover are wrong. Darvel have a chance but it’s a slim one. You are deflecting from that before Saturday. That way you can either “say I told you so” or you can have the wee gloat you have been denied the last two Saturdays. 

38 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Petershill are a big club with excellent facilities and a great history. They will be favourites at home against most clubs and anyone who thinks they will be a pushover are wrong. Darvel have a chance but it’s a slim one. You are deflecting from that before Saturday. That way you can either “say I told you so” or you can have the wee gloat you have been denied the last two Saturdays. 

Things Are becoming quiet on our thread vp wonder what’s up ? 

Archived