Queen's Park vs Clyde

9 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

Will this still be inside the national stadium or are you chumps having to play in the car park now?

Definitely at Hampden. Our game at Broadwood likely to be switched for the BMX again? 

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, BroadwoodBoy said:

You’ll not make the playoffs so won’t have to worry. 

Just assumed you played second fiddle to weans on their bikes throughout the year. Surely not just a playoff game arrangement?

Definitely at Hampden. Our game at Broadwood likely to be switched for the BMX again? 
This seems to have really affected you more than it should.

Did you have to miss the playoff home leg as you were peddling your wee bike over at Broadwood that day? Perhaps you scuffed your knee?

26 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

This seems to have really affected you more than it should.

Did you have to miss the playoff home leg as you were peddling your wee bike over at Broadwood that day? Perhaps you scuffed your knee?

Don’t you worry about that, petal. I saw every second of every glorious moment.

Don’t you worry about that, petal. I saw every second of every glorious moment.

Sounds similar to how we will remember every second of our giant killing of Celtic in the Scottish cup.

Beating us in the playoffs really was your David beating Goliath moment, you cherish those memories.

30 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

Sounds similar to how we will remember every second of our giant killing of Celtic in the Scottish cup.

Beating us in the playoffs really was your David beating Goliath moment, you cherish those memories.

I think you’re mistaken. It was more of a David beating f**k out of your crossbar and net moment, if I recall correctly. 

11 hours ago, Clyde01 said:

I think that will be beating Aberdeen, it's not all about you!!!!!

Archived