Queen's Park vs Clyde

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMG_7606.jpg.ba6c74f889896711594b934132d9b867.jpgIn order to assist QP with their dreadful numeracy skills, I though we’d have a wee basic lesson.

Let’s start off with an easy one; what is 18-11

Anyone?

Very good clearly a far superior side just a bad day at the office?
Here’s a slightly trickier one
P27 W4 D5 L18 [emoji848]

16 minutes ago, Alf Stamp Army said:

Very good clearly a far superior side just a bad day at the office?
Here’s a slightly trickier one
P27 W4 D5 L18 emoji848.png

QP's record on Ruel Street?

11 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Do you really think there’s 450 people in that picture? If so you’re either a moron or so blinkered towards your club that you refuse to believe what’s in front of you and would rather side with whatever your club tells you. Quite sad really.

Try counting them.

Correct [emoji122]
Clyde’s record v their diddy amateur rivals since slumming it in the bottom league in 2010 [emoji23]

There can’t be many ( if any) examples of such dominance by one team over another in this league. Still a bit disappointed that we lost 4 but one of them was a 1-0 defeat in May 2016 which was still good enough for us to go up.

Please, remind us how that worked out for you again.

I’m sure League 1 desperately pines for the return of your honking anti-football though.

IMG_7607.jpg.bb8f54561da689f28c2f6f8b06bc4b93.jpg

I’ll be glad to. An excellent 6th place finish with a chance of reaching the Scottish Championship right up until the last game. Including a superior record against runaway champions Livingston who are now in the top half of the Scottish Premier League. I’m sure you will agree that is a great achievement for an amateur team in a league with full time teams in it.
How did Clyde do that season?

I’ll be glad to. An excellent 6th place finish with a chance of reaching the Scottish Championship right up until the last game. Including a superior record against runaway champions Livingston who are now in the top half of the Scottish Premier League. I’m sure you will agree that is a great achievement for an amateur team in a league with full time teams in it.

With the ball being in play for 20 minutes maximum per match.

Try counting them.

Nah I will take your word for it that there was only 150 Clyde fans at the game on Saturday and terrific that queens park managed to get 850 in the home end considering their poor run of form to get 850 home supporters is a great effort

Ps you manage to catch up with muzza at ibrox yesterday?

7 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

Narrowly went out in the 5th round of the Scottish Cup and finished 9th in the league thanks.

I was more interested in the following season to be honest, pray do tell more?

Do you talk like this in everyday life?

20 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

Do you, or any QP fan for that matter, talk at all in everyday life?

I’m not even sure what this is meant to be. Is it a slagging? Attempt at patter? Unsure.

Went to the game on Saturday as just an average punter who loves following his local team. By the end of it I was apparently a dirty, snobby, posh, Brexit voting, Tory b*****d, which will be news to my nearest and dearest.

Great 3 points which we desperately needed after that run of defeats. We’re not going to be the prettiest team to watch this season but we’ve shown a few times already that we can battle and scrap for wins. When we went down to 10 men I was just waiting for Clyde to score given how the game ended at Elgin but the defence was outstanding, especially Gerry. Thankfully Goodwillie had an off day in front of goal, missed a couple of decent chances that he really should have buried

Oh and Larry Hood must have used up all his riddies allowance over the weekend given the amount he dished out to an86. Almost as much of a seething mess as YOLT

Archived