Queen's Park vs Clyde

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a load of crap this clapping injured players etc it's about sportsmanship is it? The Clyde players threw the ball back and the goalkeeper took ages to take the goal kick is that sportsmanship [emoji23] personally I don't think teams should throw the ball back no idea how injured the queens player was but in general have watched and played football for what 50 years we have players and that includes my own team rolling about because they get hit with a ball or a tackle we were told never let them know they hurt you [emoji23] I'm sure I will be told I'm a
Dinosaur stuck back in the old days [emoji16]
FFS..... I actually agree with you!

1 hour ago, qpfc said:

Also love when the term "worst qp team In recent years" gets mentioned. Pretty sure that phrase was used everytime we played Clyde in our promotion season.

I think it is a fair comment, granted I only see QP a few times a season but that team is nowhere near the teams QP have assembled over the last 10 years or so. Ok they won yesterday and deservedly so but the level of performance isn't anywhere near the level I have witnessed in recent times, it was a good workmanlike performance, the attitude was spot on and the players fought for each other which no doubt are good qualities but it seems you lack much quality , something QP have had in spades for years. Just my opinion.

I thought Grant had his worst game at left back but was fine when moved into midfield. I’d start him there again next week.
I agree.

He has little pace, was slow to close down and is tentative in the tackle.

He's better in midfield than full back.

I also thought McStay was poor. He seemed to prefer to turn towards his own goal rather than drive forward. Often he slowed down our attack allowing opposition defenders to get organised.

However, he is our most creative player but need to be more consistent.

How do you think the lowland league will effect your crowds ?

We might actually win games in the Lowland League so might stay the same, plus fully expect a bumper crowd for the derbies against the Uni.

First half we were rank rotten.

Big improvement 2nd but not sure if that was down to QP being so bad or us good..

Had we scored in particular DGW 1v1 we might have gone on and won it but on same breath could have played another 90 and not scored...

3rd place at best looking more n more likely unless we start turning up for more than 45mins and stop losing at the same venues every season (Peterhead. Elgin. QP)

Finally - Thats the worst QP team ive seen in long while and they still beat us,If you didnae laugh🤣

27 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Sad to see Muzza getting absolutely destroyed in here. The only big club in this league following the prolonged demise of Berwick Rangers is Clyde FC. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a deluded fuckcunt

Good contribution. I’ll look out for more of your posts in future. 

41 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Absolute bollocks tho

Very much in line with last season, where I notice Clyde were the fifth highest attended in the league. Not sure why you’d dispute this. 500/550 is not to be sniffed at for a club of Clyde’s size.

50 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

IMG_7606.jpgIn order to assist QP with their dreadful numeracy skills, I though we’d have a wee basic lesson.

Let’s start off with an easy one; what is 18-11

Anyone?

You ok, pet? Seem upset.

Archived