Queen's Park vs Clyde

1 minute ago, Jack Burton said:
24 minutes ago, an86 said:
I’m absolutely not one for crowd wanking. Debating about crowds at this level is bald men fighting over combs stuff. However, I will just leave this one here.2F15A60B-C104-41F3-AD6C-3B12C5E83F6E.thumb.jpeg.27a81fabe1e7f64983847e23c4027446.jpeg

Queens Park and Stirling in the top 2 due to the massive away supporters from Clyde.

Why don’t any of them go to home games?

It was a reasonable support from Clyde for a small club with poor attendances, but not at the level that the bigger clubs like Airdrie, Raith or Ayr would bring. Obviously yesterday was a huge occasion for the club and brought a few more out than normal. The reaction to the result is understandable, given that Clyde were strong favourites. 

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Not being funny but this is about 150 people, were away fans in another section? If so, it’s a strange picture for your twitter to put up and claim 3 times as many fans.

3569D83F-7156-4244-B584-6161AD7A26C6.png

Yes, it’s almost as if the Clyde support isn’t as big as many of their fans claim it to be.

2 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

The figures would have came from the away gates. They were tally marking as we entered. If you think that is only 150 people, please don’t work in crowd management. Ever.

Do you really think there’s 450 people in that picture? If so you’re either a moron or so blinkered towards your club that you refuse to believe what’s in front of you and would rather side with whatever your club tells you. Quite sad really.

1 minute ago, Muzza81 said:

Do you really think there’s 450 people in that picture? If so you’re either a moron or so blinkered towards your club that you refuse to believe what’s in front of you and would rather side with whatever your club tells you. Quite sad really.

The sad thing is that you support Cowdenbeath and this really matters to you.

Music after goals is always shite. The one time you really don't need to generate atmosphere is when a goal has just been scored. The music was so loud I struggled to hear the polite applause from the Queenies. One of them ruined their knitting because of the shock. 

You think there is only 150 in that picture arithmetic not a string point [emoji23]
The whole crowd thing is a load of nonsense was a good away support for the second division that's all the club was tweeting

Thought it was a very good QP performance. I was happy that Roberts changed the formation to 4-4-2 as it gave us more attacking options. Also felt that putting Mortimer on the right of a midfield four was a good decision. I felt he looked comfortable in that position using his speed and strength to get in some good crosses and providing defensive support for Grant. Really happy with the way the team closed Clyde down, not giving them time on the ball. Also glad that Roberts was playing deeper alongside McKernon ( who I thought was excellent). Thought the defence overall were excellent although just after half time they struggled for 15 minutes as Clyde stepped it up. However, I would like Hart to stay on his line as he quite often gets caught in no man's land at cross balls. Thought Peters played well and on another day could have scored a couple more. Would like East to start on the left of midfield as I thought he was excellent when he came on. If Duffy does not have the job, on yesterday's performance Roberts hasn't done himself any harm.

Just now, Muzza81 said:

Fear not kind Sir, it matters not one whit to me.

Of course. 

The crowd thing is totally irrelevant. I will never understand singing about shhe home/away supports 1) at this level and 2) towards the people who actually bother to turn up. 

1 minute ago, cfcuk said:

You think there is only 150 in that picture arithmetic not a string point emoji23.png
The whole crowd thing is a load of nonsense was a good away support for the second division that's all the club was tweeting

What does arithmetic have to do with string theory? Or were you doing an impression of the policeman from Allo Allo?

Almost as sad as following another clubs twitter that you dont support ?

Yes, from a rough count there are between 120-130 in the lesser filled right hand side. But yeah, continue jumping to personal insults of people being morons etc.

2 minutes ago, Gene Wilder said:

Almost as sad as following another clubs twitter that you dont support ?

:lol: what? I follow every single Scottish club’s twitter you utter creep. What an absurd point to make. Clearly you don’t understand twitter, or much else for that matter.

Jeez don’t mention the Clyde support or they lose their head instead of answering genuine questions. 

[emoji38] what? I follow every single Scottish club’s twitter you utter creep. What an absurd point to make. Clearly you don’t understand twitter, or much else for that matter.
Jeez don’t mention the Clyde support or they lose their head instead of answering genuine questions. 
Ha ha...what a total banger you are ! Creep is obviously what you do on twitter then......shudder to think about what you look at ?

Archived