Queen's Park vs Clyde

32 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Booing a guy obviously in some pain on a stretcher. Keep it classy, Clyde fans.

Good to see the Clyde players give the ball back to us after the incident. Deserves a mention.

There were a few Clyde fans booing but I really don’t think they were booing the guy on the stretcher. Think the point was that nobody could understand why a guy who has done his ‘hammy’ needs attended  by paramedics and taken off on a stretcher in the first place, using up 5 minutes of the game in the process. As I said, wouldn’t have made any difference as we were never going to score, but I can understand the frustration from some. 

For what it’s worth a good number of Clyde fans did clap him off the park. 

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a load of crap this clapping injured players etc it's about sportsmanship is it? The Clyde players threw the ball back and the goalkeeper took ages to take the goal kick is that sportsmanship [emoji23] personally I don't think teams should throw the ball back no idea how injured the queens player was but in general have watched and played football for what 50 years we have players and that includes my own team rolling about because they get hit with a ball or a tackle we were told never let them know they hurt you [emoji23] I'm sure I will be told I'm a
Dinosaur stuck back in the old days [emoji16]

1 hour ago, cfcuk said:

What a load of crap this clapping injured players etc it's about sportsmanship is it? The Clyde players threw the ball back and the goalkeeper took ages to take the goal kick is that sportsmanship emoji23.png personally I don't think teams should throw the ball back no idea how injured the queens player was but in general have watched and played football for what 50 years we have players and that includes my own team rolling about because they get hit with a ball or a tackle we were told never let them know they hurt you emoji23.png I'm sure I will be told I'm a
Dinosaur stuck back in the old days emoji16.png

You're a dinosaur stuck back in the old days.

1 hour ago, cfcuk said:

What a load of crap this clapping injured players etc it's about sportsmanship is it? The Clyde players threw the ball back and the goalkeeper took ages to take the goal kick is that sportsmanship emoji23.png personally I don't think teams should throw the ball back no idea how injured the queens player was but in general have watched and played football for what 50 years we have players and that includes my own team rolling about because they get hit with a ball or a tackle we were told never let them know they hurt you emoji23.png I'm sure I will be told I'm a
Dinosaur stuck back in the old days emoji16.png

Your a dinosaur, stuck back in the day. lol

only kidding I agree with you , why should we be so sporting against a team who used every trick in the book to waste time, not very sporting.  Get this sporting behaviour to fcuk 

12 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Booing a guy obviously in some pain on a stretcher. Keep it classy, Clyde fans.

Good to see the Clyde players give the ball back to us after the incident. Deserves a mention.

Yes very sporting, but I don't understand why he didn't throw the ball to an outfield player, rather than a goalkeeper who was taking a good minute to take every bye kick.

As for anyone booing don't understand that either.

11 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

If this is the home support you get for the biggest game of the season for QP then they don’t deserve to be a senior club, it’s actually hilarious 

7B8B73D8-B9E0-4417-B45A-5CECAB67B385.jpeg

ABSOLUTELY 

10 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

How funny is it Jim Duffy turned them down :lol:

SEETHING.

37 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

If this is the home support you get for the biggest game of the season for QP then they don’t deserve to be a senior club, it’s actually hilarious 

7B8B73D8-B9E0-4417-B45A-5CECAB67B385.jpeg

In that case Edinburgh City wouldn't be in the league either. Sour grapes from Clyde who expected to turn up and win comfortably. We played some great stuff in the first half and defended as if our lives depended upon it in the second. Learn from what took place on the pitch and don't try and deflect from your inadequacies by posting photos of the crowd.

Very healthy away support and nice of the players to barely acknowledge it [emoji106] and the mangers post match seemed more interested in praising queens park than our performance thought we played well in second half [emoji23] and puts most of the blame on the defence and some crap about sideways passes all a complete smoke screen queens park wanted it more than we did were prepared to put in tackles attack the ball and showed real desire
Well three big games coming up no hiding places or excuses

I’m absolutely not one for crowd wanking. Debating about crowds at this level is bald men fighting over combs stuff. However, I will just leave this one here.2F15A60B-C104-41F3-AD6C-3B12C5E83F6E.thumb.jpeg.27a81fabe1e7f64983847e23c4027446.jpeg

Queens Park and Stirling in the top 2 due to the massive away supporters from Clyde.

Archived