Queen's Park vs Clyde

Even with QP and their ballboys time wasting from the first half onwards we deserved absolutely nothing from that today. We were shite. Belmokhtar, Lamont and McStay were dreadful, couldn't find another Clyde man with a pass all day.

Far too much lumping it up the park and hit and hope. We have some of the best techincally gifted players in the league and we didn't make the most of their abilities today.

QP aren't a good side and we've let ourselves down big time again against them. It will take some effort to catch Peterhead and Edinburgh at this rate.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be good to hear from the prediction panel and their views on why the score line was 1-0 rather than 0-6 or 0-8. There’s hyperbole and there’s hyperpish. But wait, perhaps we would have got away with it if weren’t for those pesky kids, aka ball boys.

6 minutes ago, maxruby said:

It would be good to hear from the prediction panel and their views on why the score line was 1-0 rather than 0-6 or 0-8. There’s hyperbole and there’s hyperpish. But wait, perhaps we would have got away with it if weren’t for those pesky kids, aka ball boys.

Don't think any Clyde fan will say anything other than we got what we deserved today!

Could the Clyde fans please talk me through their emotions at the point where they thought they’d scored right at the death, only for the grim realisation that they hadn’t to dawn on them. In great detail, if possible. 

Thanks in advance.

Couldn’t break them down as they hind on for dear life. We were dreadful on the whole, first half the worst we’ve played under Lennon. The roar at half time mirrored that of when Scotland beat France so I’m happy to concede that. Plenty of games left although it’s worryinf that Edinburgh and Peterhead continue to win.

Queens should have scored 2 or 3 in the first half, second half bit better from us but that's only going by how poor we were first half all in all can't really complain about the defeat queens fought hard , that said it's the poorest queens park team I have seen for years ( yes and they beat us ).
Wake up call for some of our players not just about ability is about desire and fighting spirit which queens park showed infinitely more, how grant stayed on the park god only knows chucked it with about 20 mins to go , mcstay pulling out of tackles all over the pitch I thought they two were pathetic today Lamont could have came off after 5 mins
Well as said two big games coming up we lose one of them it's a long way back
Before that it's a cup tie at central park let's hope some heart is installed in some before then

QP deserves the win. We were rank rotten.  Just didn’t turn up at all. 

Word about the player who got carried off. Looked like he done his hamstring. If that is indeed the case and there wasn’t more to it than that, taking 5 minutes and using a stretcher to take him off is an absolute embarrassment. Think that’s why there was some frustration among the Clyde support. It may of course be more serious than that. Hope he has a speedy recovery whatever the problem. 

Not that having an extra 5 minutes would have made any difference. We could have played till midnight and wouldn’t have scored. 

On 03/10/2018 at 19:07, BullyWeeLad said:

Comfortable Clyde win here, goodwilllie and Karim to run riot wile QP fans cry wile eating their tea and crumpets 

On 03/10/2018 at 20:31, BW Charlie said:

3 - 1 Clyde. 

On 04/10/2018 at 17:01, BrigtonClyde said:

Anything less than the 6-1 mauling we handed the Rees-Moggers at "their" place in 93, and I think Danny will walk tbh.... 8)

On 05/10/2018 at 17:44, SLClyde said:

Surely got to play Goodwillie and Karim up top from the start. Both in good goalscoring form. 

Hopeful of a victory tomorrow, play like we can and I think we will. 

9 hours ago, TheBigGuy said:

1-3 

6 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

0-2

1 hour ago, Clyde01 said:

Gus left his tactics book behind I see.

1 hour ago, the_bully_wee said:

That was fucking pathetic.

74BB1C23-EAED-4BFF-B975-A013CBDD8832.jpeg.6ca25c99c75e7d0bd5c5be5c118ac5e2.jpeg

1 hour ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Once Goody missed that 1 on 1 the game died and Queens were always likely to see it out. Our kryptonite again.

How many is he going to miss before it becomes a bit of a problem? His finishing this season has been poor compared to last, IMO. 

No complaints about the result. Better team won. Frustrating with Edinburgh and Peterhead pulling further away.

1 minute ago, ScottR96 said:

How many is he going to miss before it becomes a bit of a problem? His finishing this season has been poor compared to last, IMO. 

No complaints about the result. Better team won. Frustrating with Edinburgh and Peterhead pulling further away.

Agreed

Archived