Queen's Park vs Clyde

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

That's the kind of scoreline I was thinking of too tbh. Although I'm not sure about the 1. 

Lennon out. Duffy back in. 

The 1 was a charitable courtesy for those less fortunate, scraps from the King's table kinda thing

I'd like to think we'll be as sympathetic for you on Saturday....or at the very least stop at 9 :)

4 minutes ago, BrigtonClyde said:

I'd like to think we'll be as sympathetic for you on Saturday....or at the very least stop at 9 :)

Nine. A goal for every season you’d failed to escape from the basement.

Should be a very good Clyde support for this one. No doubt we’ll be confined to a wee corner of the vast empty stadium with a crap view. No idea why they do that. Given the size of the place, you’d think they’d even cordon off say a third of the South stand so everyone is on the side of the pitch. Surely it’d actually be easier (and cheaper) to manage as well given less of the stadium will have to be open. It’s not as if there’s a risk of trouble ffs. Looking forward to it wherever we are though. Just need to be wary of the ‘new manager effect’ from Queens. They’ll be well up for it as Duffy will be assessing who has a future there under his management. 

1 hour ago, sydney said:

Oops, just realised that Duffy hasn’t actually been appointed. Thought it was a ‘done deal’ but apparently not. 

Doesn't appear as if ti will happen at all, looks like he's thought better of it (see QP Thread)

4 hours ago, sydney said:

Should be a very good Clyde support for this one. No doubt we’ll be confined to a wee corner of the vast empty stadium with a crap view. No idea why they do that. Given the size of the place, you’d think they’d even cordon off say a third of the South stand so everyone is on the side of the pitch. Surely it’d actually be easier (and cheaper) to manage as well given less of the stadium will have to be open. It’s not as if there’s a risk of trouble ffs. Looking forward to it wherever we are though. Just need to be wary of the ‘new manager effect’ from Queens. They’ll be well up for it as Duffy will be assessing who has a future there under his management. 

I reckon we will be taking at least 400 - 500 with us tomorrow - canny wait !!

4 hours ago, sydney said:

The section we had for the play-off final was much better. Would rather than be in there than the corner of the stand.

Archived