Queen's Park vs Clyde

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Hopefully your man Shug is too.

I have that pellet on ignore. He’s either a tedious troll or a waste of human skin and all round oxygen thief. Possibly all of the above.

On 30/09/2018 at 17:38, Bring Your Own Socks said:

We're renowned for living in the past.  So here we are...

5bb0fbe86788e_DavidGalthowitzer.gif.0bfcb9c0cb20ad2b38e7781bec491a23.gif

To be fair it was a fkn screamer :o

Not buying this QP not playing well stuff. Be a tight game, and be more than happy with a 1-0 win to set us up nicely for a massive couple of games up next.

12 hours ago, macclyde+ said:

To be fair it was a fkn screamer :o

Not buying this QP not playing well stuff. Be a tight game, and be more than happy with a 1-0 win to set us up nicely for a massive couple of games up next.

Damn it! We threw the last 3 games just to try and sneak up on you guys and you've gone and blown it.

21 hours ago, Come Away The Clyde said:

We should and probably will be taking a right good crowd through on Saturday - few bevvies in the Beechwood or Montford for our lot pre-match !!

Ah the Beechwood, had my first legal pint in there back in the day. Was in it for the first time in years not that long ago and it's changed a hell of a lot. 

I also mind the Montford used to run a supporters' bus to the currant buns

1 hour ago, Mick1867 said:

Ah the Beechwood, had my first legal pint in there back in the day. Was in it for the first time in years not that long ago and it's changed a hell of a lot. 

I also mind the Montford used to run a supporters' bus to the currant buns

Yep !! (The Kings Park Loyal) so fucking original are that mob :lol:

I'm auld enough to remember when the Beechwood had it's own wee off-licence standing in-between the lounge & bar !!

47 minutes ago, Come Away The Clyde said:

Yep !! (The Kings Park Loyal) so fucking original are that mob :lol:

I'm auld enough to remember when the Beechwood had it's own wee off-licence standing in-between the lounge & bar !!

I'm old enough to remember when the Beechwood was the Gaumont Cinema. I was in the Saturday Matinee Club.

Ta. I think that's the one I was in last time. I had it in my head as "The Beehive", I was obviously pissed when I was there... 

I'll probably go there again. I've spoken to the landlord and he says they are having "Buy a Drink for Anyone with a Brummie Accent Day". 

Cap Doffed Sir - And The Chippy Round The Corner Was Known As "Alfies" 
Different picture house, chief. You're thinking about the one that would have been beside where the Clockwork pub is niw. That's where Alfie's was.

This thread will continue in black and white.

34 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

You're thinking about the one that would have been beside where the Clockwork pub is niw. That's where Alfie's was.

What was the name of the one in Aikenhead Rd then, across from Mount Annan Drive? I'm talking the late 70s / early 80s. It's called Valentino's now. 

FFS We're about 2 posts away from discussions about getting into cinemas wae jam jars and still having enough change for some Camp's coffee and two cans of breaker from Galbraiths.

This topic should be, as we all know, about arranging outlandish fights in Ruel Street.

I'm brining a trebuchet.

'Mon then.  

Archived