Polyamory

ICTChris

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Ross. said:

Before I met my current missus I was single for around 9 months. At one point during that period I was shagging 4 different women on a regular basis. I won’t justify it as polyamourous, I just really liked getting my hole as often as a could. Nothing but pure male ego for me, and a mixture of immaturity and ego for the folk in that article.

Tv_inbetweeners_3_jay_2_(1).jpg

One of the wife's oldest friends is in a three-way relationship with two women, one of whom he's married to. They've all lived together for about ten years, and see other people on the side if the mood takes them. I think he's had two kids with one of them, and one with the other, and the kids are being brought up to consider that they have three parents. I haven't met the women, but I'm automatically a bit sorry for the one that was left out of the wedding. I'm guessing they involved her in some way, but surely you'd feel a little left out.
It's probably not a bad thing if inveterate shaggers feel more comfortable admitting it; getting married and sneaking around behind your spouse's back is the traditional route, and it doesn't seem to work out well for most.

Is the wife’s friend an Ottoman sultan? If so, get them to read up on the successions.

Poly folk always remind me of this tweet:
IMG_1948.jpg

ETA: She lived in a vegan house share with six other folk who were all poly as well. Everyone had to make dinner for everyone else once a week and no alcohol was allowed in the house. It was the single most "North London" thing I've ever seen. They all worked in the "green" sector and none of them had been to Scotland apart from Edinburgh for the fringe.

If she stayed 20 mins from me, I’d move. That sounds utter w**k.

1 minute ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Yeah but five minutes from is also the current "murder mile" of Lordship Lane. Had to walk home the long way from the tube station because of shootings and stabbings three times this year already.

I like the diversity

Shootings and stabbings is definitely more diversity than Greenock. Was definitely a hetero-stabbing environment when I stayed there.

Ninety per cent of polyamory is talking...

*Sound of engine starting.

Why doesn't this surprise me?  If there's one thing that's made me realise I am generationally marooned from the one below me it's the constant fatuous need to point out to people how considered and emotionally evolved they are.  Get in the fucking bin.

And this doesn't automatically make me some unreconstructed 50s caricature who doesn't talk about my feelings - but there is a complete loss of proportionality that people have suffered, and I don't  know why but I blame the internet.

And Celtic.  But mainly the fucking internet.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Catching up on Louis Theroux from last weekend, it was about polyamory. A few odd characters

Provided more evidence that backs up the tweet above. Bascially the women decided they wanted to shag around and the dopey men they weren’t in relationships bought it. Felt particularly sorry for the husband of the first group, who was having the absolute piss ripped out of him by his wife but was so down-beaten by her “let me do it or we’re finished” attitude that he let it happen and was trying to convince himself he was fine with it. When he said he’d like to be involved in the sex later on in the episode she looked at him with disgust and said “I don’t think that will ever happen”.

19 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Provided more evidence that backs up the tweet above. Bascially the women decided they wanted to shag around and the dopey men they weren’t in relationships bought it. Felt particularly sorry for the husband of the first group, who was having the absolute piss ripped out of him by his wife but was so down-beaten by her “let me do it or we’re finished” attitude that he let it happen and was trying to convince himself he was fine with it. When he said he’d like to be involved in the sex later on in the episode she looked at him with disgust and said “I don’t think that will ever happen”.

Quite. A woman will not respect a partner who let's her trample him. They do however find such men useful.

There is hope yet for you P&B cucks imo.

Finally watched this, that witch at end couldn't give a f**k about fat Gerry the husband. All she wants is Joes cock. With saying that Gerry is a fucking carpet, staying at home all the time looking after their wean and begging the witch to stay.
Also, the poly community in Portland, Oregan must be the ugliest looking people I have ever seen

I watched this last night - it was fucking brutal when Jerry was talking about joining in a threesome with his wife and Joe and he immediately got shot down. Then he reduced it to sitting and watching despite not considering himself a ‘voyeur’ (:lol:) and his wife rebuffed him again.

Jerry considers himself poly and is just waiting for the right woman. Ffs it’s been 12 years mate. He also had the weediest wee Mickey Mouse voice, which got on my nerves.

8 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I watched this last night - it was fucking brutal when Jerry was talking about joining in a threesome with his wife and Joe and he immediately got shot down. Then he reduced it to sitting and watching despite not considering himself a ‘voyeur’ (:lol:) and his wife rebuffed him again.

Jerry considers himself poly and is just waiting for the right woman. Ffs it’s been 12 years mate. He also had the weediest wee Mickey Mouse voice, which got on my nerves.

You could actually see she felt disgusted at the idea of him joining or watching. I don’t think Jerry has had sex in 12 years.

Archived