Polyamory

ICTChris

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fwiw I seen a polyamorous couple on naked attraction and the lassie was a serious wid.

She looked utter filth, and whilst it is every man’s dream for his girlfriend to be attracted to another woman/threesome, I don’t know on what planet it would work. Different strokes for different folks.

I was seeing a couple of girls at one point last year in the early stages of things, and even down to emojis and the number of kisses on the end of a message gave me the fear in case I fucked up, so quickly binned the one that wasn’t really my type. Couldn’t be dealing with the stress!

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Do any other P&Bers find the people in the article extremely self absorbed, childish and clearly unable to deal with the level of self sacrifice and compromise that an actual adult relationship entails? 

Yes

Do any other P&Bers find the people in the article extremely self absorbed, childish and clearly unable to deal with the level of self sacrifice and compromise that an actual adult relationship entails? 

You aren’t really making monogamy out to be much fun either here tbf.

6 hours ago, Ross. said:

Before I met my current missus I was single for around 9 months. At one point during that period I was shagging 4 different women on a regular basis. I won’t justify it as polyamourous, I just really liked getting my hole as often as a could. Nothing but pure male ego for me, and a mixture of immaturity and ego for the folk in that article.

... for this pish.

;)

One of the wife's oldest friends is in a three-way relationship with two women, one of whom he's married to. They've all lived together for about ten years, and see other people on the side if the mood takes them. I think he's had two kids with one of them, and one with the other, and the kids are being brought up to consider that they have three parents. I haven't met the women, but I'm automatically a bit sorry for the one that was left out of the wedding. I'm guessing they involved her in some way, but surely you'd feel a little left out.

It's probably not a bad thing if inveterate shaggers feel more comfortable admitting it; getting married and sneaking around behind your spouse's back is the traditional route, and it doesn't seem to work out well for most.

12 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
14 hours ago, Ross. said:
Before I met my current missus I was single for around 9 months. At one point during that period I was shagging 4 different women on a regular basis. I won’t justify it as polyamourous, I just really liked getting my hole as often as a could. Nothing but pure male ego for me, and a mixture of immaturity and ego for the folk in that article.

Did any of them know each other?

None of them knew each other but all of them knew I was sleeping around. 1 girl was happy to continue with things on that very casual basis, the rest lost interest when they realized I had zero inclination of moving things on with them only.

7 hours ago, GordonS said:

... for this pish.

;)

Gerritupye!

Was surprised it took so long for someone to link that. This place ain’t what it used to be...

Was seeing two lassies at the tail end of last year. One was monogamous and one was polyamorous and I was equally keen on both of them but ended up breaking it off with the poly girl. There's just too much fucking admin involved. She had a google calendar so she would know which guy or girl she'd be spending time with on any given day.

In retrospect she was only twenty minutes away by bus as opposed to an hour away by tube. Should have factored in transit.

ETA: She lived in a vegan house share with six other folk who were all poly as well. Everyone had to make dinner for everyone else once a week and no alcohol was allowed in the house. It was the single most "North London" thing I've ever seen. They all worked in the "green" sector and none of them had been to Scotland apart from Edinburgh for the fringe.

Archived