Polyamory

ICTChris

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

You could actually see she felt disgusted at the idea of him joining or watching. I don’t think Jerry has had sex in 12 years.

Aye the guy looked absolutely miserable, desperately trying to convince himself that it was making him happy.

The other most awkward part was when that World of Warcraft boy (possibly StandFree?) was talking about Bob being an absolute shagger and plowing the wife for ages and then he came up with the disclaimer ‘but I’m better at foreplay’ and everyone sort of nodded awkwardly. :lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Aye the guy looked absolutely miserable, desperately trying to convince himself that it was making him happy.

The other most awkward part was when that World of Warcraft boy (possibly StandFree?) was talking about Bob being an absolute shagger and plowing the wife for ages and then he came up with the disclaimer ‘but I’m better at foreplay’ and everyone sort of nodded awkwardly. :lol:

“I now have to go first because when Bob used to go first I would fall asleep as he was taking so long”

:lol:

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

There’s something a bit off about all the make polyamorists. They are all a bit weak chinned and reedy voiced.

The 'low testosterone cuck' meme exists for a reason, yo.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived