Livi v The Rangers

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Ffs I thought I was unbearable when we’re winning. These East Coasters take it to a whole new level.

Boab, you're probably miscalling the Livi fans.  Their team had a creditable win on Sunday and their comments are well deserved.

We both know the mantra: 'it'll be a short thread when we win and a long yin when we lose' and this one does not disappoint. 

10 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Never seen trouble at Livi

I wasn’t there as I am not giving my blue pound to any other Scottish club outside of cup games.... or I’m just too old to be traipsing around the country watching football on a Saturday (yes I know it was a Sunday)

Wont be there this Thursday/ Sunday as I ll be in Marbella golfing (drinking)

No **** in Marbs please.

Thank you. 

15 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

We both know the mantra: 'it'll be a short thread when we win and a long yin when we lose' and this one does not disappoint. 

You really do over-think this website don't you.  

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Theres 5 there right now and another 4 joining them just in time for the second half tonight 

‘We’re on our way. 

9 people trying to enjoy their holiday with the underlying disappointment of knowing its a different club they are watching.

Glorious.

4 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Who cares I got the extra leg room seats. It’s going to be a great night

Good to see the boys in green and white getting a dodgy offside goal against the queens 11

Archived