Livi v The Rangers

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

So you genuinely think Kincy should be congratulating Rangers on a payday when/if we get a big home crowd in a home league game?

Nope.

I genuinely think though that in congratulating Livi on a payday, he was being patronising, and attempting to offer unjust praise to the club he follows and its fans.

I genuinely think that the idea is utterly spurious and completely misses the point of the deal we strike when we buy a ticket to watch the football.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I genuinely think though that in congratulating Livi on a payday, he was being patronising, and attempting to offer unjust praise to the club he follows and its fans.

Even Livi fans on here were saying that "thank you for the 3 points and all the money" which is fair enough. I think you're being overly sensitive here on others' behalf.

Top notch Livi! Hope the fans wallow in the joy!!

What a lovely goal, some tits on the boy ( Loganesque).

Few things  in fitba land are sweeter than this for the fans , and the *** seethe is sweet sweet sucker!

I thought Rangers FC , Sevco 5088, The The Rangers, Stevie G's Rangers were going to smash us all.

2 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Even Livi fans on here were saying that "thank you for the 3 points and all the money" which is fair enough. I think you're being overly sensitive here on others' behalf.

I'm not being overly sensitive at all.

I'm just highlighting the odd truth that never occurs to a certain breed of fan.

29 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Craig Halkett deserves a Scotland call up. So so so good. Best defender in this league for me tbh - the same goes for Kelly in goals too. Dynamite.

AD606AF4-B720-4EE9-AA74-28751BE3AC0A.jpeg

A lot of people complain about the Scotland defence...we have a ready made back 3! In all seriousness...Halkett has been immense since joining us and should certainly be drawing interest from McLeish. Hopefully he can get a call up now that he's proving himself in the premiership.

Archived