Livi v The Rangers

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well not long in.

That was another fuckin amazing performance by the amber machine !!

From start to finish once more we never stopped working and we bullied rangers.

No doubt some of they rangers ladz can play but massive question marks when it comes to fight and bottle.

As for the support what a seething mess particularly at the end. It was class to be standing at the end of the west stand waving cheerio to them!!

I must hav been asked outside about 20 times :lol:

Loved the wee ditty.."your club is dead and the unions next" :lol:

As for coining the linesman,when is scottish football gonna wake up and do somethin about these morons.

On 25/09/2018 at 18:32, The_Kincardine said:

Livi's biggest problem is scoring.

On 25/09/2018 at 19:50, The_Kincardine said:

Aye.  A win tonight followed by pumping your mob on Saturday would suit me fine.

On 26/09/2018 at 09:31, Forest of Dean said:

Think we will nick this one 1-0 though.

On 28/09/2018 at 19:03, Presbyterian said:

, Gers to win by 2 clear goals would be my guess.

On 28/09/2018 at 23:39, BobWilliamson said:

Claiming to have real quality yet are desperate to have Ryan Hardie back playing :lol:

When posts go wrong...

Also on behalf of @KnightswoodBear

ImmaterialAmusedAfricanaugurbuzzard-small.gif.e4ba18cd014f3c43ce973b670c0596aa.gif

11 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The other thing I absolutely understand is that the thing we all pay to watch is actually a contest between two teams, in the context of competitions involving many more.  

:lol: It has absolutely nothing to do with the opponents and you know that. In fact they couldn't sell out their allocation so if anything the opponents made the payday that even worse.

Just now, Austinho said:

42284242_10156250255938300_709831036011282432_o.thumb.jpg.921b3d6144639367d900c4ce3ef87e8b.jpg

Nae c*nt likes us, and tae be honest with ye hen, it gets to me sometimes. They say we urnae the same club anymare, but they dissolved the company, no the club ken? 

Pitiful attempt at this to be honest. Seen far better. For one "ken" is Edinburgh or East coast slang...

1 minute ago, Forest of Dean said:

:lol: It has absolutely nothing to do with the opponents and you know that. In fact they couldn't sell out their allocation so if anything the opponents made the payday that even worse.

It has nothing to do with opponents?  Seriously?

How many turned up on the Friday before the game?

46 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

What about the other week when Dundee came to Ibrox?

Over 50,000 turned up to watch.  A magnificent payday that. I take it you mentioned it?

Thanks, Monkey.  Just when I thought we couldn't be out-mintered today you've managed it in one easy post...

Archived