Livi v The Rangers

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, bennett said:

Tbf if I was a fitba player and had got a result against celtic, I'd probably mouth off a bit too. Tho I'd expect them to tell me to do one

You'd probably do the whole Bob Malcolm routine and sign autographs with sectarian slurs.

Are you sure you aren't Bob Malcolm?

Is this folk just now realising that Rangers players are bad losers? :D Nice to see Lee Miller (:wub:) call Morelos out for being a disgrace and not shaking hands.  Morelos was dominated all day long by all three defenders and he was raging - so raging that he decided not to shake hands and just have a wee cry about it. Was great to see Lamie tell Morelos where to f**k off to as well :D Candeias refused to shake hands as well, funny how the players we completely dominated spat the dummy, comes off as a lack of respect for us and thinking they would walk over us. 

2 hours ago, ATLIS said:

You're not half out your league up here are you? :D When are your lot going to get it over and done with and f**k off out the SPFL?

Completely relevant to the point I made. However, we were part of Scottish football long before you and will remain long after you’re gone. 

6 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Completely relevant to the point I made. However, we were part of Scottish football long before you and will remain long after you’re gone. 

And the point you tried to make was a lot of bullshit. Maybe try getting things right before spouting pish.

7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Don’t think many tears would be shed if you were like Rangers.

Yeah doubt he'd come back after being dead, that trick only works with his football club pretending it didn't happen, in real life he'd be gone forever.

37 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Are your club not in absolutely crippling debt? Wasn't too long ago they needed 135k to survive was it not? 

29 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Are your club not in absolutely crippling debt? Wasn't too long ago they needed 135k to survive was it not? 

Let's not chuck the debt thing about......everybody does it.

the only win is against those cheating c***s Rangers that started it. What ever happened to them? 

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

Tbf to Bob at least this time he hasn't made up any stories about being there while casuals were getting kickings outside a pub.

Never seen trouble at Livi

I wasn’t there as I am not giving my blue pound to any other Scottish club outside of cup games.... or I’m just too old to be traipsing around the country watching football on a Saturday (yes I know it was a Sunday)

Wont be there this Thursday/ Sunday as I ll be in Marbella golfing (drinking)

Never seen trouble at Livi
I wasn’t there as I am not giving my blue pound to any other Scottish club outside of cup games.... or I’m just too old to be traipsing around the country watching football on a Saturday (yes I know it was a Sunday)
Wont be there this Thursday/ Sunday as I ll be in Marbella golfing (drinking)

Blue pound [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Archived