Livi v The Rangers

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Dreadful performance from start to finish. Absolutely dreadful!! No excuses. Rangers were beaten by a TEAM that just wanted it more! That is unforgivable 

Its funny but I was watch some of The rangers warm-up routine and when several of them were practising their shooting I thought to myself "F###ing Hell; Kelly will need to be on top form today". Some of the shots were absolute bullets and virtually unstoppable.

Whatever happened following the kick off but they looked like completely different player. I cannot help wondering if their was a degree of arrogance in there and some thought they just needed to turn u Not sure if anyone other than perhaps McGregor got pass marks in The rangers side today.

Great performance from our lads again though; the only downside really with these performances I would expect a number of offers to come in during the January window; whether we can afford to turn them down is an entirely different story.

Anyway with performances like that hopefully a few more locals will turn up to see us against Dundee in two weeks time.

Fighting on Hope Street with Wigan fans.

2 Croatian fans stabbed.

Niall McGinn hit with coin.

Young girl hit with Vodka bottle at Pittodrie.

Numerous objects thrown at St Mirren fans.

Fourth Official hit with object.

Scottish Football needs a Club that plays at Ibrox in our League..and we need to make sure those pesky Aberdeen Scum are sent back home before the kill and maim people on the streets of Glasgow eh Kris ?

Big Boydy has you personally rattled.

IMG_2213.jpg

I would suggest Livi haven’t met anyone of the current standard of the present Gers team and, with all due respect,  the reasonable step up in quality might see them struggle.... we will see.

IMG_1518.jpg

Shout out to the fat *** who got onto the pitch at the end and ran up to section C3 as if he was going to batter the entire Livi crowd, only to freeze when he got close and just stand there as hundreds of Livi fans shouted "you fat b*****d" at him. The steward just walked up behind him and huckled him out the ground, only then did he suddenly turn into the hard man again as if the stewards were holding him back. :lol:

What a game! It's hard to believe that this is actually happening. An outstanding effort from the team. Made Rangers look completely ineffective in attack and weak at the back.

The coin throwing incident was disgusting. I'd be ashamed if I were a rangers fan. Especially as it was accompanied by an endorsement of "f**k the SFA" from the crowd. The fans I spoke to after the game were very gracious and wished us well. I feel sorry for them having to share a club with such a prominent contingent of cretins.

Archived