Livi v The Rangers

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Romeo said:
12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
Just before I go out and find a few kittens to drown I wanted to give credit to Livi for outplaying us today.  You were much the better team with Halkett the best player on the park and Menga rag-dolling our insipid defenders until he was subbed. Plus you had a decent pay day.  

Don't forget to mention the "pay day" as if you've done livi a favour.

Totally.

Manages to sound gracious for a bit, before reverting to tripe.

The greeting faced *** sitting next to me moaning about everything, even resorting to moaning about the stadium having 'shite 4G connection' :lol:

The fat baldy **** walking round to the main stand exits :lol:

Throwing coins and other objects at people because a game of football isn't going the way you want :lol:

The **** expecting a comfortable win :lol:

Andy Halliday. Alfredo Morelos. Kyle Lafferty. Steven Gerrard :lol:

I fucking love Livingston FC. 

35 minutes ago, Romeo said:
39 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
Just before I go out and find a few kittens to drown I wanted to give credit to Livi for outplaying us today.  You were much the better team with Halkett the best player on the park and Menga rag-dolling our insipid defenders until he was subbed. Plus you had a decent pay day.  

Don't forget to mention the "pay day" as if you've done livi a favour.

I thought he was referring to the coin throwing incident? :whistle

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Can’t wait to hear Stevie Gs post match interview.

To be fair...he was pretty honest...no blaming the pitch and gave Livi the credit the performance deserved.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

It must be absolutely mental being Livi fan.

It's outstanding mate!

Another great performance from this Livi team...still on dreamland at being in the premiership and we're getting results like this on top of it. Our back 3 absolutely strolled the game and I fear we won't be able to hold onto them much longer. The only negative about the Livi performance for me was Alan Lithgow's scorpion kick attempt didn't hit the back of the net

41 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Just before I go out and find a few kittens to drown I wanted to give credit to Livi for outplaying us today...Plus you had a decent pay day.  

What about the other week when Dundee came to Ibrox?

Over 50,000 turned up to watch.  A magnificent payday that. I take it you mentioned it?

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

What about the other week when Dundee came to Ibrox?

Over 50,000 turned up to watch.  A magnificent payday that. I take it you mentioned it?

I know you aren't very smart Monkey but surely even you know the difference between away and home fixtures.

Archived