Livi v The Rangers

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just before I go out and find a few kittens to drown I wanted to give credit to Livi for outplaying us today.  You were much the better team with Halkett the best player on the park and Menga rag-dolling our insipid defenders until he was subbed. Plus you had a decent pay day.  

Just before I go out and find a few kittens to drown I wanted to give credit to Livi for outplaying us today.  You were much the better team with Halkett the best player on the park and Menga rag-dolling our insipid defenders until he was subbed. Plus you had a decent pay day.  
GIRFUY [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

:lol:

Don't forget to mention the "pay day" as if you've done livi a favour.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Cock :lol: 

the back three of Halkett, Lithgow and Gallagher protected by Jacobs, Pitman and Byrne with Lamie on the left is like a phalanx.

Super organized and tigerish work rate, you could see it last season and looks like Holt is going to keep it going.

It's a wonder no bigger teams have taken a chance on some of these guys, Livi might be tested in January.

Archived