Killie v Well

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now I just envy Killie. A right mess just over a season ago and one appointment later....

I would like to see the budgets of both clubs. I very much doubt Killies will be much more than Motherwell yet you guys sign Greg Stewart and we Well.......don’t. 

No doubt the pitch is an advantage but Killie would have won if it had been played on grass. 

As for Liam Donnelly. A man that young with a beard that big. Should have been a warning sign. 

We have injuries to key players but the rest are just not performing. 

It will be interesting to see where Killie finish in the league. For all they are streets ahead of us - can they break into the top 5 on a much smaller budget than the City clubs. Hope so but not so sure. 

Fair does to Motherwell supporters. Fellow members of the Tb4.

Main is a real handful and so is bowman. Cadden when I have seen him is best on the right hand side? Feel that Motherwell would be better playing with wingers and getting balls in the box to strikers who are hard to handle. Really surprised how they lined up with 5 defenders and pretty much 3 jobbers in midfield. Seemed as though they set up for a point. Tactics of long ball worked though initially and had the penalty gone in it could have been allover.

Killie fans really encouraged the team even after going down and the penalty save galvanised us. Second half Greg Stewart was utterly sensational. We didn’t need to get out of second gear. Thoroughly deserved win in the end. 

Goodluck to Motherwell, with a better tactics should be the best of the rest this season.

Motherwell fans are the soundest opposition fans in Scottish football. Their banners for us after we won the cup were a touch of class.

I really hope they turn it around and hopefully at the expense of their insipid Lanarkshire cousins who are the opposite of everything said above.

2 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I'm a pure sound Motherwell fan and I'm glad we lost to Killie if it helps them win the league because we are all best friends give me greenies please

^^^ Almost as sexy a b*****d as SOD.

22 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

5bafec830063f_MorelosHattrick.jpg.ec110e2a8bdccb3712a6ac37548bbf5d.jpg

We pumped you away only 6 weeks ago. You have no chance of even a sniff of a point when you come to Ibrox.

Killie played an under strength team in that match and we had still to bring in our new signings. We won’t get beat the next time as we are a better team now.

Archived