Celtic V Aberdeen (29th September)

2 hours ago, Tartantony said:

I'm always here lurking about, just can't be bothered reading 30 pages of the same argument.

I'll always be a Celtic fan, I cant just turn off 30 odd years of watching them but i certainly don't regret giving up my season ticket.

Just strange to me that we are enjoying one of the best periods in our history and you won't be there to see it after all those years of being a season ticket holder.
Especially this season when the challenge is coming from all sides of the country. 

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve moved from dread to intrigued. I’ll be optimistic by tomorrow morning, buzzing by the evening and downright gassed on Saturday morning.

For now though, I think it’s a very interesting time to play Celtic. Hopefully we can shitfest a wee bit better than St Johnstone did, as they almost got a result.

A draw here is a good result, no doubt.

I’ve moved from dread to intrigued. I’ll be optimistic by tomorrow morning, buzzing by the evening and downright gassed on Saturday morning.

For now though, I think it’s a very interesting time to play Celtic. Hopefully we can shitfest a wee bit better than St Johnstone did, as they almost got a result.

You forgot raging by Saturday night

26 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

We can hold out for extra time and penalties?

:P

We should go for the c***s. Heid first. Not the McInnes way though, so we'll be going for 0-0 until they score.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Rasellik will pick up their game on Saturday now that they're playing a big team.

I'm worried by the fact that McInnes seemed really chuffed with himself that everything worked out so magnificently on Tuesday.

43 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Rasellik will pick up their game on Saturday now that they're playing a big team.

Had to read this a couple of times, I wondered if they had signed some Slovakian international and I'd missed it.

2 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

I looked at tickets, but I wasn’t sure just how restricted the restricted view tickets were.

I’ve been in restricted view before. If you keep bobbing about from side to side as the play is raging on, you’re fine. It’s actually not quite as bad as everyone makes out.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

I’ve been in restricted view before. If you keep bobbing about from side to side as the play is raging on, you’re fine. It’s actually not quite as bad as everyone makes out.

Yeap, it's not that bad.

Last time I was there though one guy on our bus had a ticket for a seat that didn't actually exist. That was more of an issue.

Probably the same wee dafties that called Neil Lennon a sad f*****n b*****d last night.

Celtic Fans and whataboutery.

I need to look up the dictionary and see if they are mentioned in it...

Difference is I and many other Dons fans will be outraged and disgusted at those songs and agree it is unacceptable and abhorrent. We will admit we have idiots in our support who we are embarrassed by.

Whilst you spend all your time justifying yourselves. You really are a sad lot.

1 hour ago, G-MAN said:

Celtic Fans and whataboutery.

I need to look up the dictionary and see if they are mentioned in it...

Difference is I and many other Dons fans will be outraged and disgusted at those songs and agree it is unacceptable and abhorrent. We will admit we have idiots in our support who we are embarrassed by.

Whilst you spend all your time justifying yourselves. You really are a sad lot.

Lets hope all the neanderthals of each support wipe each other out on the 28th Oct.
The guilty before proven innocent blame culture can feck right off.

Archived