Celtic V Aberdeen (29th September)

1 hour ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

I agree. Thing is though that posters on this thread are posting pictures of Logan and making comments that imply that if a Celtic fan boos him then they are racist so maybe it hasn’t died down for them.

They’re  “probably” right.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

Even before the Tonev incident, I never liked this wee p***k. Tbh, I never believed the judgement that the SFA handed out. My initial thoughts on the situation was that Logan, the wee p***k, was now a wee p***k who had also used the race card against a player from my team. The SFA’s judgement was based on probability, and this from an organisation that couldn’t manage their own dinner.

Personally, if this was racist, it should have been dealt with by the law, not the SFA. They are simply not equipped to deal with an issue like this. When racism, or racist incidents happen on the pitch, that doesn’t mean it should be handled by the governing body. It should be handled by the law. It wasn’t. I don’t even think there was enough evidence or back up testimony to make it a case in law. The fact that the SFA dealt with it meant that a very serious and shameful tag was handed to Tonev and was handed down without the thorough process of law. Tonev was branded the worst of the worst based on probability. Probability isn’t fact. Imagine how many wrongful convictions we’d have if law was based on probability. Fact is that Logan walked away from it only because he “seemed convincing” according to the SFA, who also managed to judge on Tonev’s convincibility even though he needed the manager to help with the language. I believe there were words between Logan and Tonev. But there’s no proof of the type needed to label someone racist in a legal sense. To this end, I’m still yet to be convinced that racist language was used and that Logan since then has gone out of his way to wind up Celtic and their fans. Pity is that he’s shite at doing that. Just because someone doesn’t believe he wasn’t racially abused doesn’t make that person racist themselves. However, someone who instantly judges someone who doesn’t believe Logan as racist, is probably more dangerous and narrow minded a person.

Anyway, Logan has always been a wee p***k even before the Tonev clash. He still is. Lacks class and I wouldn’t be in tears to see him getting his puss smacked by a hearty Boyata challenge.

Headsgone. 

21 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Who won the sectarian sing song competition?

We didn't sing any songs at all and Aberdeen, to be fair to them, didn't mention Jimmy Savile or charge out any songs English provincial clubs used to sing about Liverpool slums or hubcaps or that in the early 1990s. 

We didn't sing any songs at all and Aberdeen, to be fair to them, didn't mention Jimmy Savile or charge out any songs English provincial clubs used to sing about Liverpool slums or hubcaps or that in the early 1990s. 

I was singing about the IRA and their hats from start to finish mate.

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

How can it be worse than a red? Some other colour? And he wasn’t late, because he got the ball. This retrospective panel are having a whale of a time this season. Unbelievable.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

How can it be worse than a red? Some other colour? And he wasn’t late, because he got the ball. This retrospective panel are having a whale of a time this season. Unbelievable.

You only get a one match ban for a red,given him two is worse than a red?

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

LOL

Why do we even bother

I also think this is a joke,if he had got a yellow nothing else would've happened,if he got a red it would be a one match ban,the fact he got nothing during the game he gets a two match ban.
For me  this is wrong.

I thought McKenna won the ball although his momentum caught the player after it. To get a 2 game ban is saying that McKenna tried to deliberately  injure Edouard and that is wrong. 

The SFA really have it in for Aberdeen this season and we must try and change this system to make it fair as possible for all clubs.  

32 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It was an outrageous challenge. He should have been red carded during the game for a waist high two footed tackle, even if he did get a touch on the ball. 

4 minutes ago, betting competition said:

I thought McKenna won the ball although his momentum caught the player after it. To get a 2 game ban is saying that McKenna tried to deliberately  injure Edouard and that is wrong. 

The SFA really have it in for Aberdeen this season and we must try and change this system to make it fair as possible for all clubs.  

Exactly. There is clearly no intent to make contact with Edouard but SFA are give him a ban that suggest violent conduct. 

Archived