Celtic V Aberdeen (29th September)

Just when you are in desperate need for 3 points you have a home game against Aberdeen.

Thank goodness for that.

Will we be shite?...will Derek (best manager since Ferguson) turn up to play a 8-1-1 formation?

Who knows....!!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Just when you are in desperate need for 3 points you have a home game against Aberdeen.

Thank goodness for that.

Will we be shite?...will Derek (best manager since Ferguson) turn up to play a 8-1-1 formation?

Who knows....!!

Probably....Probably.

Hoping for a rocket up the arse performance which sees us hammer in the goals but will take a 1-0 at the moment.

17 minutes ago, betting competition said:

nintchdbpict000360233631.jpg?strip=all&w

Booooooooooooooooooooooooo 

Another red card for the horrible wee b*****d again hopefully, no doubt he'll interpret being booed by Celtic fans because he's a prize tit as being racist and whine in the media about it, who will take it as fact.

Comfortable 2-0 win for Celtic, Griffiths and Rogic.

Hopefully we will have a few more injuries clear up before this game - still might have about 5 or 6 out for this game. 

Loved the performance from Aberdeen the last time we played Celtic as we had a right go at them and they hated it when we beat them.  

Think we will try and play like Killie to be organised at the back sitting in while trying to hit on the counter. I do think Aberdeen strongest part of the team is the defence and the partnership between McKenna and Devlin does look a promising one so this will be a good test.

Another red card for the horrible wee b*****d again hopefully, no doubt he'll interpret being booed by Celtic fans because he's a prize tit as being racist and whine in the media about it, who will take it as fact.
Comfortable 2-0 win for Celtic, Griffiths and Rogic.

Let’s not start the “but you booed him before he started acting like a prize tit” argument.

Oops couldn’t help it.

Logan is king, Celtic fans are racist. I’m leaving this thread until we win.

I’m actually going to this game which is a novelty.

Mon eh fuckin Dons.
You can give me a wave, I'll be in the very opposite corner to you in the top deck, I'll be looking out for you.

Archived