Arbroath vs Airdrie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a pie today.......

But to be honest it was crap, sold out of the black puddny things, steaky but undercooked and not very good

And football it's not too difficult.... we're hitting with the wind, try and hit the fucking target, oh wait findus leaves Conroy on the bench , so no good corners or range shots in goal, 1 down at half time was always going to favour Arbroath who knew how to approach it and take their chances 

FINDUS IS A FUD

if I wasn't in Spain next week I'd  have a banner, but may give it to Pesadilla 

Right back is playing him on. Not sure of its just the angle on the video or if go pro will show it but Danny's shot looks like it bounces behind the line.

Nope wasn’t behind the line, wish it was though!

Another lead squandered. Same old story. It's all well and good complaining about the conditions but everybody and their granny knows about the (in)famous wind at Gayfield and if you fail to prepare for it then prepare to fail. 

They conditions only come out once in a blue moon to be honest, it's as hard for us as it is other teams

Since Arbroath don’t train here, I don’t think we’re any better prepared for the wind than any visiting team. We often struggle as badly. I think the timing of our goals was very helpful yesterday. I was quite impressed with Airdrie especially second half trying to pass their way up the park.

Archived