Shagger Fantasists

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who was the guy on the famous Hayden Panettiere thread that claimed he lost his virginity while fishing near Falkirk?  If I recall it went something like two wee slappers went up to him while he was fishing and asked him if he fancied rattling the pair of them.  To which he agreed.  Then one of them started giving a tutorial, kiss here, lick there etc while her pal was getting pumped.  That was as funny as the guy shagging the Hunchback.  I still piss myself at that P&B paint image someone drew of it.

That was Olaf Thom.

20 hours ago, Slenderman said:

The Hunchback story was fucking amazing.

The hunchback story lives in the NSFW forum. I came across it for the first time last week. No pics though.

20 hours ago, The OP said:

On the contrary I would be very surprised if you don’t end up marrying a beautiful and successful American actress in a ceremony watched by millions of saddos.

This has always annoyed me. She wasn't even successful. Apart from Suits she had never had a recurring character role. She even went on Deal or No Deal to try and get famous.

1 hour ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

This has always annoyed me. She wasn't even successful. Apart from Suits she had never had a recurring character role. She even went on Deal or No Deal to try and get famous.

If you take the average actress’ career and plot it against number of fridges sold in Slovakia the results are mental, but by any more sensible measure having a recurring role in Suits makes you a success.

On 24/09/2018 at 14:53, diegomarahenry said:

I met a guy I grew up with at the weekend, haven't spoken to him for maybe 15 years. He joined the army after leaving school and I had a brief chat with him, maybe 10min. He was in the pub on his own on a Saturday night. 

Most of my side of the conversation was a ratio of 4 nods to an uhu with the occasional 'Oh Right!' thrown in.

In the 10min, he told me he was in the Royal service, Stood on guard duty at Buckingham palace where women would put phone numbers in his pocket, grab his arse/bollocks all day, Supermodels most of them. Most days he was shagging back at the barracks. 

The tattoo every year, famous for the army groupies, he is shagging every night (I've been once, the majority of the audience were over 65) 

These were the two most memorable ones, when I left the pub he was 'getting the eyes' off of one of the bar staff and was going to hang about, last time I saw him he was waiting on a taxi, on his own. 

Do any other posters on PnB have any mates who make up obviously false shagging stories. 

@The Grass Is Greener. Although it’s him and not his mates, seeing how he’s never had any mates in real life. He’s the epitome of VL so this sounds exactly up his street

Div, close thread

i met my ex wife after the pubs had emptied, took her home that night and my mates didnt believe me next day when i said id taken a solid wid home. a few years later we were married which shut them up. suppose they had rhe last laugh when she lobbed me out 11 months later!

A mate of mine has said for years that whilst on a rugby trip in Wales,he horsed Bonnie Tyler on a pool table in the pub she owns while her husband watched . Always put it down as bullshit although there is a niggling part of me thinks  it might be true,this was 25 years ago ,hes a big rugby type good looking sort and I know he was definitely in the pub she had. 

1 hour ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

A mate of mine has said for years that whilst on a rugby trip in Wales,he horsed Bonnie Tyler on a pool table in the pub she owns while her husband watched . Always put it down as bullshit although there is a niggling part of me thinks  it might be true,this was 25 years ago ,hes a big rugby type good looking sort and I know he was definitely in the pub she had. 

I always thought her name was ironic, as she is far from bonny. But then she may have been a roof  tiler of course, as she looks like she had worked outdoors in all weathers. 

images-18.jpeg

[mention=39917]The Grass Is Greener.[/mention] Although it’s him and not his mates, seeing how he’s never had any mates in real life. He’s the epitome of VL so this sounds exactly up his street
Div, close thread

FTFY

What a creepy weirdo this RadgerTheBadger character is.

Archived