Shagger Fantasists

I met a guy I grew up with at the weekend, haven't spoken to him for maybe 15 years. He joined the army after leaving school and I had a brief chat with him, maybe 10min. He was in the pub on his own on a Saturday night. 

Most of my side of the conversation was a ratio of 4 nods to an uhu with the occasional 'Oh Right!' thrown in.

In the 10min, he told me he was in the Royal service, Stood on guard duty at Buckingham palace where women would put phone numbers in his pocket, grab his arse/bollocks all day, Supermodels most of them. Most days he was shagging back at the barracks. 

The tattoo every year, famous for the army groupies, he is shagging every night (I've been once, the majority of the audience were over 65) 

These were the two most memorable ones, when I left the pub he was 'getting the eyes' off of one of the bar staff and was going to hang about, last time I saw him he was waiting on a taxi, on his own. 

Do any other posters on PnB have any mates who make up obviously false shagging stories. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over the years I've heard many, many stories, some of which are just that and some of which will be true. Probably? Possibly? Who cares? They can't all be lying :lol: 

What I have gleaned from this is that the people who take the most umbrage with 'shagging fantasists' are the ones who deep down know they've no stories to tell, the poor wee lambs :( 

I had a mate like that. Every time we went out he would be getting KB's all over the place but would always come out with some shite the next day that he pulled some gorgeous bird in the taxi queue, chippy, walking home.

What made it worse was that he would chat up any old rough munter in sheer desperation at getting some.

I'm in the Armed Forces (I don't like to mention it though) and it's made not a jot of difference to the amount of times I've been told "just f**k off ya fanny" :lol: 

Guy I used to work with was like that. Used to always start a story with "an ex of mine" or "This girl u was with" as if he couldn't refer to a female without claiming he'd shagged her. He once came into work this morning saying "Never again. I told myself never again" in one of those Facebook "look at me" kind of ways. Eventually someone did say "What?" to which he replied "Oh, I'm just talking to myself. I said I'd never again have a threesome but of course what do I go and do last night?" What was worse was that he'd actually gone out briefly with a friend of someone else at work (he didn't know she'd known this other lassie) so half his fantatist bullshit was easily confirmed as just that.

I was waiting for a job interview once and this guy pulls out his phone and informs everyone that the wallpaper "Is my bird." Tbf she was a proper wid but it was clearly a pic of some model from the internet. He then said "she's a pure nymph by the way." I found it difficult not to laugh at him!

24 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

I'm in the Armed Forces (I don't like to mention it though) and it's made not a jot of difference to the amount of times I've been told "just f**k off ya fanny" :lol: 

Have you heard of anyone trying the "A combat injury means I may never get an erection again..................It's a miracle!" patter?

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Have you heard of anyone trying the "A combat injury means I may never get an erection again..................It's a miracle!" patter?

I have not. 

A guy I used to hang about with would hint at sleeping with other mates girlfriends/wives. so that you obviously wouldn't ask her, or her boyfriend/husband if it was true. I heard it 2-3 times and then just started calling bullshit. 

He also used to bluetooth pictures of his penis to strangers on trains

Archived