West Fixtures

TFW

You were never going to win this one, Deano !

You've got yourself a fairly well paid, part-time, job...that you happen to be pretty good at...playing a sport that entertains people. Why would we sympathise with you ?

On the other hand...your fixture on the 29th is against Hurlford. Pray for rain and the game will be cancelled anyway. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Black Pennel said:

You were never going to win this one, Deano !

You've got yourself a fairly well paid, part-time, job...that you happen to be pretty good at...playing a sport that entertains people. Why would we sympathise with you ?

On the other hand...your fixture on the 29th is against Hurlford. Pray for rain and the game will be cancelled anyway. 

Haha, just shows you, can be 32 and still naive.  

At least I won't be getting called a fat ba***rd this year, no Christmas dinner for me :thumsup2

32 isnt a misprint either. 

I would think with a big senior Glasgow derby on the 29th at 1230,this will hit the crowds big time.??
Tbh why should we arrange our fixtures around the senior game I have no interest in the senior Glasgow derby but I'm buzzing that we are playing our local rivals and what a way to end the year if we win.
Can't really be bother with 2 club fans it's all about the juniors for me

Tbh why should we arrange our fixtures around the senior game I have no interest in the senior Glasgow derby but I'm buzzing that we are playing our local rivals and what a way to end the year if we win.
Can't really be bother with 2 club fans it's all about the juniors for me

Respect for that,but it definitely has an effect on the crowds,I'll probs get half of them cum in free 4 the 2nd half.

Respect for that,but it definitely has an effect on the crowds,I'll probs get half of them cum in free 4 the 2nd half.
Your correct but I'm just a bit selfish I just want to go and watch my team but it will hit the club's hard financially tho in the main our fans especially the hardcore always turn up even if the Glasgow derby is on .
We took good support to Rossvale ( played at Petershill ) Wishaw and Johnstone burgh in recent years when played on the same day as senior Glasgow derby.

Archived