West Fixtures

TFW

Just had a quick look at the league tables, and it's clear that the fixtures this season are working so far. Talbot and Beith (because of Scottish Cup commitments) apart the majority of teams have nine games played by the end of September. Credit where credit's due....well done folks.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just on the fixtures, Talbot and Beith will again miss out on Oct 20th due to Scottish FA Cup ties. It's supposed to be Talbot v Cumnock and Beith v Petershill in the league. We are already down to play Cumnock at home on Dec 1st, so I'm guessing we might end up at Townhead on the 20th?

Guest Nocknosh1988
5 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Better get in early for the tetanus jabs then.

Obsessed. I think you really are a Cumnock fan. Level on points with tablet remember .

48 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Obsessed. I think you really are a Cumnock fan. Level on points with tablet remember .

When your name has the date that Talbot completed the 3 in a Row Scottish Cups then I think you might have a wee leaning towards the Talbot.

6 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Imagine being that bad that you have to hang your hat on the fact that you have the same points as Talbot in September! 

Print the league table out and put it in your haunted trophy cabinet.

22 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

Pie and Bovril is really great, just when you think you've found a reasonable, worthwhile and pertinent thread, the primary school kids get hold of it and turn it into the usual pish.

It’s early days, wait till the Darvel harem get a hold of it, you will need to build an Ark to keep your head above the piss

3 away games in December.  Not so good particularly as our pitch tends to be off less often than some during the winter months.  Can't be helped. The upside is the clarity of knowing who we will be playing and where.

Fixtures updated with a full card for Saturday 29th December 2018. Kick Offs - 13:45.

Only one date left to fill for 2018. But I'll need to wait on the results of Round 3 of the Macron Scottish Junior Cup before I can put out fixtures for the teams who will not be in round 4 on Saturday 24th November.

Archived