Heart of Midlothian v St Johnstone - 29th September 2018

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad saints had a midweek game, coming off the back of the Rangers game I'd expect a reaction and it looks like they had that against Celtic.

Now that's out their system, let's hope they have a thoroughly shite return to league action. Hopefully Uche is back and Clare features.

Should be £18 for one in the front section

They didn’t open the front section for Livingston as they all fitted in the top section

Saints fans who find themselves financially embarrassed at the end of the month may wish to hold on and see if cheap seats become available after the good seats are snapped up by more prosperous Perthers

52 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

They didn’t open the front section for Livingston as they all fitted in the top section

Saints fans who find themselves financially embarrassed at the end of the month may wish to hold on and see if cheap seats become available after the good seats are snapped up by more prosperous Perthers

The cheap seats are already available (£20). Seems a big price difference given it’s hardly a different ‘tier’ you’re sitting in.

See how we get on midweek before deciding how I feel this’ll go.

So last night St Johnstone looked pretty solid at the back but offered little going forward while we battered in another 4 but conceded 2 (1 due to the ref, the other very poor defensively but a wonderful hit). 2-1 and the show goes on imvho

24 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

So last night St Johnstone looked pretty solid at the back but offered little going forward while we battered in another 4 but conceded 2 (1 due to the ref, the other very poor defensively but a wonderful hit). 2-1 and the show goes on imvho

Just 2-1 ? If we don't put at least 4 past them I will boo myself hoarse at FT.

7 hours ago, tree house tam said:

I've witnessed fans at the front of Tynecastle in the pissing rain, f**k that, it's worth the extra cash.

I was in the front row when Aberdeen fucked us in the League Cup, absolutely soaked. 

16 hours ago, tree house tam said:

I've witnessed fans at the front of Tynecastle in the pissing rain, f**k that, it's worth the extra cash.

The trick is to get the back row of the front section, cheap tickets and a more than reasonable chance of staying dry.

I’m going through early doors, will be scooping near Haymarket if any Hearts fans want a scrap. 

If you could bring a big sign saying “I’m ali_91” that’ll help TC know he’s throwing about the right boy. Probably won’t care too much but I wouldn’t want any innocent types getting you’re beating

33 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Class mate. If you can make it no face shots, no punching below the belt and no weapons. Hope to see you there. You c**t. 

:lol: I'm going to sit in platform 4 and watch for two boiz punching each other repeatedly in the chest!

Archived