Heart of Midlothian v St Johnstone - 29th September 2018

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MacLean to score, then accidentally jump into the Saints end to celebrate. 

Liam Craig to award us a penalty, score from it, then book himself for excessive celebration. 

Wotherspoon to complete one pass in ninety minutes, TW to hug him at the final whistle. 

13 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

The St J defending was so abysmal today I see only a Hertz win, especially if the Uche guy is back.  Start Danny Swanson is my tip. 

Sir Craig is "hopeful" of having Uche back for Wednesday so we can probably read that as "very hopeful" as far as Saturday goes

Briefs now acquired for the game. Was looking forward to it more before 3pm yesterday than I was now. Expecting one good result from us in either the cup quarter final or this game.

Is it too early to start supporting Hearts this season for the greater good of Scottish Football?

23 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Briefs now acquired for the game. Was looking forward to it more before 3pm yesterday than I was now. Expecting one good result from us in either the cup quarter final or this game.

Is it too early to start supporting Hearts this season for the greater good of Scottish Football?

Early opening pub?

5 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Might be for the greater good of Scottish football, but when you factor in how utterly unbearable a few of us would be, it certainly wouldn't be for the greater good of P&B.

greggy.png

Genuinely think I'd drive at least 50 booeys on here into mental breakdowns if we were to do the unthinkable. eMlO2Ay.png

5 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Might be for the greater good of Scottish football, but when you factor in how utterly unbearable a few of us would be, it certainly wouldn't be for the greater good of P&B.

greggy.png

It would be worth it, tbh, even at your worse you don't come close to the Glasgow throbber. 

There'll be great delight if you absolutely bottle it and @Elixir returns to screeching about Levein and Ann Budge deserving shot every three days,though. 

£28 for a seat behind the goal.
Hearts have always been c***s.
We should have let them die.

You’ve had your money back tenfold in maroon pounds. Pay a premium, sit back and enjoy the league leaders.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

It would be worth it, tbh, even at your worse you don't come close to the Glasgow throbber. 

There'll be great delight if you absolutely bottle it and @Elixir returns to screeching about Levein and Ann Budge deserving shot every three days,though. 

To be fair, just think of the disappearing act I'd have pulled off if both me and Pie & Bovril were about in '86. warnock.png

Archived