21 hours ago, Redwedge77 said:

My preferred team for starting on Saturday add a bit more physicality in midfield. Kevin more dangerous coming through the middle

Parry

Taggart                                             Dick

Roscoe             Graham

Hastie  Hetherington  Robertson    Flanny

Cawley

Shields

I like it.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Redwedge77 said:

My preferred team for starting on Saturday add a bit more physicality in midfield. Kevin more dangerous coming through the middle

Parry

Taggart                                             Dick

Roscoe             Graham

Hastie  Hetherington  Robertson    Flanny

Cawley

Shields

Flanny sounds like a bit of a clunt

1 hour ago, S Robbo FFC said:

GK Mutch
RB Muirhead
CB Harrison(McGhee if fit)
CB Dallison
LB Brough
RW Greenwood
CM Froxy
CM McKee
LW Russell
ST Petra
ST Ruden
Unfortunately I’ve heard some bad things about Robson off the pitch which is what’s resulted in him not playing.

Do tell

A real 12 pointer for us.

I'm having a good laugh at the starting line ups, some with 4 or so changed.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the same 11 bar injuries start again, it's not what I'd want but Greenwood,Russell,Froxy will not start the game.

I'll be surprised if he drops Paton also, I'd be up for playing Sammut but I personally think he needs someone beside him and we don't really have that, pity we got rid of Taiwo as he would've been perfect with him.

This game will make the eyes bleed down recreation hallway

GK Mutch
RB Muirhead
CB Dallison
LB Brough
RW Greenwood
CM Froxy
CM McKee
LW Russell
ST Petra
ST Ruden
Unfortunately I’ve heard some bad things about Robson off the pitch which is what’s resulted in him not playing.

Greenwood can’t get a start in the reserves so I wouldn’t expect him starting this game.

Russell also won’t play for us whilst McKinnon is here.

4 hours ago, S Robbo FFC said:

GK Mutch
RB Muirhead
CB Dallison
LB Brough
RW Greenwood
CM Froxy
CM McKee
LW Russell
ST Petra
ST Ruden

That midfield would get run all over.

trying to pick a decent first 11 shows how shambolic our recruitment has been. normally you can be confident in quite a few players in the side. there's not 1 plays consistently well at the moment.

we need Mitchell fit again asap as it all starts with the goalie. McGhee will help too. unfortunately these are probably my two main first picks and they are the only 2 injured.

alloa by all accounts been playing well enough so think we will struggle again.

Still not over Saturday. If we’re going to take anything from this, we need to get Fasan, Muirhead and Paton so far to f**k. Don’t care the last two are considered the experienced players, I’ve never seen such utter diddies on a football pitch in all my life. Get them in the fucking sea. I’d rather have a one armed Mitchell in goal than Fasan.

6 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Russell’s and Greenwoods fitness levels are below even that of Froxy. That’s the reason they are nowhere near the squad.

I never mentioned Greenwood. The exact quote was : Russell also won’t play for us whilst McKinnon is here.

That does not sound like a fitness issue to me. I'll say again, if true.

Russell was given the opportunity to sign with Morton when the snake was there but in the end up didn't sign. Might have something to do with that? 
I think this has something to do with it.Ray is known to value loyalty so maybe he feels Russell didnt show enough previously.

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
31 minutes ago, Colkitto said:
Russell was given the opportunity to sign with Morton when the snake was there but in the end up didn't sign. Might have something to do with that? 

I think this has something to do with it.Ray is known to value loyalty so maybe he feels Russell didnt show enough previously.

:thumsup2

I never mentioned Greenwood. The exact quote was : Russell also won’t play for us whilst McKinnon is here.
That does not sound like a fitness issue to me. I'll say again, if true.

I know what you wrote. However it’s a complete non story re any issue between them.

It’s a fitness thing. From the mouth of the player himself. He was well behind the guys in the first instance when he came in as was Greenwood.

Archived