Sign in to follow this  
Sting777

Parz v Jagz 28/09/18

Can someone remind me why this game is on a Friday?  We played well yesterday. Defence looked solid in the last 45 minutes when QOTS peppered us with crosses from free kicks and corners. Let's hope that's a turning point. If we are going to be challenging this season we need to start producing on the road.  Tough place to go but these are the games we need to start getting points from. In the hope that the defence has turned a corner I will go for 0-2 though likelyhood is it will be 4-4

We’re on the road so going by our usual away form we will lose. We’ve also not won two league games in a row in f#@k knows how long. On the plus side Doolan is off on one of his scoring streaks and McGinty and Keown played much better yesterday. Also we have Blairinho :wub:

AB1675AF-15D6-4F0B-989C-7025457C4E7B.thumb.jpeg.92d4447037eb627eaa48d392ec8e8a4e.jpeg

Pars 1 Thistle 1 

Also the OP seems to have misspelt the team names in the thread title.

No home wins v no away wins...0 - 0 on a cold wet night, low crowd and everyone goes home feeling shite. Poor passing from all teams no chances and the only highlight of the game being when the assistant ref falls on his Erse as it's slippy.

Or it could be the finest football game of all time.

Edited by Stevo84

35 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

It's on BBC Alba

Cheers. I checked the Virgin listings for Friday last night and the game wasn't showing and it's the same this morning. Maybe be updated later in the week

I'll be in Newcastle watching Arctic Monkeys when this is on, so thank Christ I'll miss it. Jags win. 

The incentive is there. After a poor start to the season, if we win on Friday we will be up to joint 2nd top, albeit possibily for 24 hours only!

Edited by Sting777

24 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I'll be in Newcastle watching Arctic Monkeys when this is on, so thank Christ I'll miss it. Jags win. 

I'll be in Newcastle watching it in BBC Alba, got the Newcastle game on the Saturday. 

Thought the Thistle fans couldn't stand Spittal? Has this changed because he scored a couple of goals?
We really need a win on Friday and I think we'll get another score draw.
Yip.

Danny Devine and Sean McGinty as opposing centre backs. I'm expecting nothing more than a glorified game of tennis.

Thistle in 4 sets.

I’d forgotten Danny Devine was at Dunfermline. Is he actually getting a game?

He was playing in our back 5 at the start of the season. However, he’s been warming the bench during our last 3 games, since we switched to a back 4. I still think he might be better than Durnan, but that’s not saying much. Both of our new CB’s have been poor so far.