Parz v Jagz 28/09/18

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Are the steak bridies still up to scratch? I heard they're not supplied by Stephens Bakery anymore. 

Still Fife finest neebur. I am living proof of this, I almost have my own gravitational pull due to our tasty bridies. 

35 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Was our last game against Thistle at EEP when we were 4-0 down and the team got clapped off? That was peak levels of absolutely shite. 

I think Jimmy was cutting about with a sheet that day?

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Was our last game against Thistle at EEP when we were 4-0 down and the team got clapped off? That was peak levels of absolutely shite. 

Had £50 on Thistle so was clapping them off as much as the Pars players. Good job Jags. 

Aye. Was a good season for us vs you lot. Season started with your fans thinking you would be going up before we took 10 points off you, scoring 13 goals, finishing 44 points ahead and scoring 2 goals in the last 5 minutes to stick you into the play-off spot. Good laugh.

1 hour ago, Reid said:

Aye. Was a good season for us vs you lot. Season started with your fans thinking you would be going up before we took 10 points off you, scoring 13 goals, finishing 44 points ahead and scoring 2 goals in the last 5 minutes to stick you into the play-off spot. Good laugh.

*cringe*

Just hits home how shite you've been since that we got relegated and almost went bust and are still floating around in the same division five years later.

2 hours ago, Reid said:

Thistle are desperate to be relevant to just someone, that's dead cute. 

In the first Patrick game at eep there was nothing between the sides until John Potter sold himself and they scored off it. We then brought in Morris and imo were arguably the best side in the league. The players chucked it after admin and the 5-1 match summed it up.

Pretty sure we beat you in the cup when we were getting a bonus, coincidence I'm sure.

6 hours ago, the_paulo said:

I forgot about steak bridies.  Pars, it's been far too long.  

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish
And motherfunkers act like they forgot about Bridies

Just now, D.A.F.C said:

In the first Patrick game at eep there was nothing between the sides until John Potter sold himself and they scored off it. We then brought in Morris and imo were arguably the best side in the league. The players chucked it after admin and the 5-1 match summed it up.

Pretty sure we beat you in the cup when we were getting a bonus, coincidence I'm sure.

I think we were top at some point we were top in like December/January time, not paying the players was evidently a small blunder that hampered our promotion aspirations. 

Sure it was Airdrie that dumped us into the playoffs aswell. In the grand scheme of things the win away at Cappielow and the Draw at Firhill gave us a fighting chance of staying up that I don't think we ever had, our squad was quite rightfully gubbins after going into admin. 

16 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I think we were top at some point we were top in like December/January time, not paying the players was evidently a small blunder that hampered our promotion aspirations. 

Sure it was Airdrie that dumped us into the playoffs aswell. In the grand scheme of things the win away at Cappielow and the Draw at Firhill gave us a fighting chance of staying up that I don't think we ever had, our squad was quite rightfully gubbins after going into admin. 

Aye that Airdrie game done us. If we won we'd have finished 8th. But we fucked it. If I recall we battered them and missed a good few chances with Ryan Thompson missing the best ones (although he did score the equaliser). Pretty sure Airdrie were already relegated by then as well.

7 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

3-1 up with five minutes to go and ended up drawing 3-3 :(

Second half performance that day was about as good as I've seen from a Pars side.

I was absolutely seething after the game due to the dicks on the pitch offering out the Pars support knowing full we couldn't get down to them. Usually I just laugh at that sort of stuff but I was properly furious, totally heads gone stuff, giving it the whole 'outside!' stuff. 

5 minutes down the road I had a good chuckle at it all. Think it was just the emotion of it all given the state the club was in and chucking away the lead like that.

22 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

3-1 up with five minutes to go and ended up drawing 3-3 :(

Second half performance that day was about as good as I've seen from a Pars side.

Was at a stag doo so I was completely unaware about the late drama, just saw that we'd drawn 3-3 with us playing a relegated Airdrie next week I was chuffed enough. 

Archived