Parz v Jagz 28/09/18

33 minutes ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

The referee team rejected our red and yellow strip deeming it to be too much of a clash with Dunfermline's goalkeeping kits which are red or yellow(which is what they wore last night). I didn't think it would have been too much of a clash. The socks would have been more of a clash in my view black against navy. Dunfermline were supposed to wear white socks but apparently they all got dyed in the wash by a red strip. :lol:

The goalkeeper kit is green. There's a photo of Robinson further up the thread wearing it.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I just googled that, it was enlightening although I had to delete my search history.

A pal of mine at Firhill coined that at the top of his voice about a decade ago, raging at a referee. :)

1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Thistle fans getting all precious about someone telling them to GIRUY

Dunfermline fans dishing out lectures on preciousness :lol:

I’ve only just stopped laughing at your fans demanding that we were arrested for taunting your fans at the end of the 3-3. To this day, the most seething I’ve ever seen a support.

:lol:

14 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Thistle fans getting all precious about someone telling them to GIRUY

I'm with you on this. The only reason I know this guy is because the Thistle support go OTT over him. I can't ever remember him doing anything noteworthy as a goalie.

3 hours ago, thisal said:

I'm with you on this. The only reason I know this guy is because the Thistle support go OTT over him. I can't ever remember him doing anything noteworthy as a goalie.

Did he not get mom in the cup final against thistle ,or is my mind playing games

7 hours ago, Besty said:

Did he not get mom in the cup final against thistle ,or is my mind playing games

If the ref in that game had a pair of balls he would have sent him off for his antics during the penalty shoot out.

He warned him at least 3 times about leaving the ball and getting back on his goal line, as if I am correct, he had already booked the ginger freak earlier in the match.

Its a pity that big Muirhead put the nut on the defender and not him when he got red carded after missing the penalty during normal time.

1 hour ago, CommonSense said:

If the ref in that game had a pair of balls he would have sent him off for his antics during the penalty shoot out.

He warned him at least 3 times about leaving the ball and getting back on his goal line, as if I am correct, he had already booked the ginger freak earlier in the match.

Its a pity that big Muirhead put the nut on the defender and not him when he got red carded after missing the penalty during normal time.

Tut tut, a bit of gingerism there as well you naughty boy.

You're not keen then 

I'll think sometimes it's best to move on in life as looking back can make people very angry

1 hour ago, the_paulo said:

FFS can we please *not* compound things by eliciting reminders of that game too? 

Oh, okay, lets just remember the good things.

In that case Archie is the best manager in the world, 100% winning record in his last 3 home games.

I’ve watched Patrick once this season and like us you seem to have some excellent players but doing your best to not use them effectively.

Why with Erskine, Dolan and Quitongo and also the ict striker (motumbo?) would you start with one up front against a side leaking goals at home?

Also what happened to the ex Killie guy that scored the peach against Celtic? Did you not sign him?

Some of the management at this level is atrocious. Ian McCall is schooling them all ffs.

10 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I’ve watched Patrick once this season and like us you seem to have some excellent players but doing your best to not use them effectively.

Why with Erskine, Dolan and Quitongo and also the ict striker (motumbo?) would you start with one up front against a side leaking goals at home?

Also what happened to the ex Killie guy that scored the peach against Celtic? Did you not sign him?

Some of the management at this level is atrocious. Ian McCall is schooling them all ffs.

1) Because Alan Archibald

2) We signed Coulibaly but are awaiting resolution from FIFA after his previous club refused international clearance. Odds would suggest he never plays for us. The last couple of times the club have updated they've been keen to mention we're not paying him anything until he gets clearance.

Archived