Parz v Jagz 28/09/18

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bannigan played well.  Everyone else was either anonymous, poor, or Christie Elliott.

Arsene Archibald giving us another tactical masterclass on how to ignore our strengths (on display at QOS) to instead punt the ball to isolated target men (and onto the stadium roof) in order to lose 1-0 and go home with zero points.  Thanks as always, AA. You're nothing if not utterly predictable.

Dunfermline had lost all their home league games, conceding at least three goals on each occasion. Archibald rides in to town hoping for 0 - 0. To be fair, he nearly achieved this ambition. An uncharacteristic error by Captain Elliott left the champagne on ice.

Unbowed, in his post match interview, Archibald reminds the faithful that we are going to win the league. We march on. 

25 minutes ago, Arnold Layne said:

Dunfermline had lost all their home league games, conceding at least three goals on each occasion. Archibald rides in to town hoping for 0 - 0. To be fair, he nearly achieved this ambition. An uncharacteristic error by Captain Elliott left the champagne on ice.

Unbowed, in his post match interview, Archibald reminds the faithful that we are going to win the league. We march on. 

:thumsup2:(

1 hour ago, Arnold Layne said:

Incorrect. We've only played 3 home league games before last night. Lost 2 and drew 1. In the two losses we did indeed 3 goals each time, but the draw was a 0-0.

8 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:
12 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:
Hopefully this mob can try and get a bit of confidence in them. 2 big games up next which I'd be expecting 6 points from. Falkirk followed by Alloa, have to be winning those.

If we get any points from the Alloa game I'd be truly stunned. (It's in the diddy cup)

So it is :lol: Did think that was odd when I saw it in the fixtures as we've only just played them.

Does anyone think we'd have played 5-4-1 hoofball against the same team if the match was at Firhill? If not, you're left with the strikingly stupid and small-time reality that we've set up that way purely because of the stadium we're playing in: textbook Archibald. 

An utterly miserable performance that played up to our glaring weaknesses rather than our strengths. 

27 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Incorrect. We've only played 3 home league games before last night. Lost 2 and drew 1. In the two losses we did indeed 3 goals each time, but the draw was a 0-0.

Apologies to all. Misread your website. Hard to see through the tears. Still, you get my point. 

6 minutes ago, P475 said:

He did applaud you guys initially, then he gave the GIRUY when he was met with a volley of abuse and hand gestures. 

Im not saying he was right to react but, play fair and tell the full story guys. 

I think the deal is someone gives you £500 and you stand there with a keepers strip on and get abusive language and gestures thrown at you , unfortunately part of the deal states you can't react ,ha, if only

Cant imagine that happening at any other workplace without a response.

16 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Edit - obviously not the biggest problem but why were we wearing our away kit tonight? It's not as if there aren't a couple of teams in the league we'll have to wear it against. 

The referee team rejected our red and yellow strip deeming it to be too much of a clash with Dunfermline's goalkeeping kits which are red or yellow(which is what they wore last night). I didn't think it would have been too much of a clash. The socks would have been more of a clash in my view black against navy. Dunfermline were supposed to wear white socks but apparently they all got dyed in the wash by a red strip. :lol:

11 minutes ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

The referee team rejected our red and yellow strip deeming it to be too much of a clash with Dunfermline's goalkeeping kits which are red or yellow(which is what they wore last night). I didn't think it would have been too much of a clash. The socks would have been more of a clash in my view black against navy. Dunfermline were supposed to wear white socks but apparently they all got dyed in the wash by a red strip. :lol:

That would be somewhat believable if we ever wore the red strip with the white socks :rolleyes: not had the white socks on since we beat Dundee 

11 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

That would be somewhat believable if we ever wore the red strip with the white socks :rolleyes: not had the white socks on since we beat Dundee 

Well, that's what Dunfermline sent over to the referee team and Partick Thistle. Up to the refereeing team to enforce it if they think there is a clash.

Archived