Parz v Jagz 28/09/18

Can someone remind me why this game is on a Friday?  We played well yesterday. Defence looked solid in the last 45 minutes when QOTS peppered us with crosses from free kicks and corners. Let's hope that's a turning point. If we are going to be challenging this season we need to start producing on the road.  Tough place to go but these are the games we need to start getting points from. In the hope that the defence has turned a corner I will go for 0-2 though likelyhood is it will be 4-4

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’re on the road so going by our usual away form we will lose. We’ve also not won two league games in a row in f#@k knows how long. On the plus side Doolan is off on one of his scoring streaks and McGinty and Keown played much better yesterday. Also we have Blairinho :wub:

AB1675AF-15D6-4F0B-989C-7025457C4E7B.thumb.jpeg.92d4447037eb627eaa48d392ec8e8a4e.jpeg

Pars 1 Thistle 1 

Also the OP seems to have misspelt the team names in the thread title.

No home wins v no away wins...0 - 0 on a cold wet night, low crowd and everyone goes home feeling shite. Poor passing from all teams no chances and the only highlight of the game being when the assistant ref falls on his Erse as it's slippy.

Or it could be the finest football game of all time.

I’d forgotten Danny Devine was at Dunfermline. Is he actually getting a game?

He was playing in our back 5 at the start of the season. However, he’s been warming the bench during our last 3 games, since we switched to a back 4. I still think he might be better than Durnan, but that’s not saying much. Both of our new CB’s have been poor so far.

Archived