• Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Rakovan shite
Robson, not even junior standard
Aird not a full back
Loemba shite

Safranko and Bouhenna only too that looked half decent

Loemba should have been punted and Aird pushed further forward. It is so obvious but not to Lazlo.

Not seen the replay of our goal but looked a good ball in from a player who should be played in a position that allows him to do this more often.  Same as against Falkirk last week.

This game was always going to be a tough test but yesterday was embarrassing.

5 minutes ago, forkboy said:

What on earth were United's defenders doing for the first goal?  There was no one near Mullin and he had all the time in the world to get his cross in. Proper shambles.

The guy playing left midfield looks like a central midfielder/forward who has just been told to play left midfield.  I don't think that was entirely his fault, although he did switch off.  The left back, on the other hand was away with the fairies.... it was like Rangers when Brian Laudrup had the beating of his man.  Give the ball to Mullin and wait for a chance.

On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 10:33, McGuigan1978 said:

The highlights almost suggest that Dundee United didn’t play with a left back. I’m guessing that’s just Jamie Robson doing Jamie Robson ‘hings though?

Pretty much. Having Jamie Robson at left back is tantamount to not having a left back at all.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

A big thank you to all at Ross County.  Much appreciated.  :)

You're right - Shabba would otherwise probably still be here until you took a really decent spanking.

To grossly, and possibly racistly generalise, I reckon foreign managers can be over-rated for our game. 

Utterly disgraceful from Murdoch. I think that given his age, ‘experience’, and the amount of appearances made, he’s been quite comfortably the worst player of our Championship spell. Toshney was shit but at least he didn’t get to show it that often.

44 minutes ago, chazas_ said:

Utterly disgraceful from Murdoch. I think that given his age, ‘experience’, and the amount of appearances made, he’s been quite comfortably the worst player of our Championship spell. Toshney was shit but at least he didn’t get to show it that often.

That's probably stretching it a bit. Murdoch has been at least passable for the most part, there have been others who've offered far less than him and been given plenty of opportunities to do so too. For example I'd say Spittal would get a nod over Murdoch  for spending 90% of his championship season with us barely bothering and contributing nothing until the final weeks of the season when his contract was winding down and we had a few games on tv again. Then he suddenly went on a goal scoring run. Shitebag.

But that's off the point anyway. There's no escaping the fact that Murdoch let himself and the team down badly on Saturday on what had been a bad enough day as it was.

On 30/09/2018 at 00:29, Ieuan16 said:

It was the best performance I've seen from Mckay in a County shirt, not just in front of goal, but his overall play. He held the ball up well, his movement was good and he picked out the right passes at the right times.

When Mckay is on it he is great to watch for all of the above reasons.  Hopefully there is a lot more of that to come. 

Archived