Dundee United v Ross County 29/09/2018

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Folk calling for the board to sack him. He needs to retain a shred of decency and resign. 

Why would he resign? He will think he can fix whatever has gone wrong, its the boards job to step in, as they should have done in the summer

Guest DAVIDB69

I always felt we needed to finish ahead of both Inverness and Ross county to have any chance. But to be hugely behind Ayr United shows we will probably be 4th at best even this early

Aye, he must be gone. At 4-1 I really didn't want us putting up a fight. Better to get absolutely scudded and finish the clown off than to stagger along with a narrow defeat. The saddest indictment was that there wasn't even much of a reaction from the crowd (although presumably the emptiest barrels were long gone before the end).

Hopefully that's the end of this nonsense now.

Horrific. I left as soon as it went 1-4. To be honest, i was rather amused by all the united supporters walking up the road beside me with pies and hot dogs in their hands as clearly they hadnt even had time to scoff their ht grub before deciding to jack it in [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Is it a coincedence or have the internet issues that have plagued the deprived areas of Dundee have been rectified in the last few hours? They seem to have been down for weeks

Just in time for Utd and Ton fans to discuss the upside of being on the wrong side of a 1-5 scoreline.

Archived