Dundee United v Ross County 29/09/2018

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Another game where one refereeing decision has cost us the game. 

Why didn't he postpone the game before it started? 

On the grounds of what....you thought you may be on the wrong end of a 1-5 scoreline?......I totally concur.....both games shouldn't have happened.In fact they didn't.I enjoy denial.It makes me feel better.

7 hours ago, bunglebonce said:

Every ball in the box was like a hand grenade.  County could play again tomorrow with the way they put the brakes on at 5-1.  Hopefully Gardyne is okay.

Josh Mullin's delivery is consistenly excellent.

It was the best performance I've seen from Mckay in a County shirt, not just in front of goal, but his overall play. He held the ball up well, his movement was good and he picked out the right passes at the right times. 

Same again against Partick Thistle next week, please.

4 hours ago, skinny arab said:

Holy f**k, Laszlo says the game was over after the red card!!! Was Stuart Murdoch sent on to score the 5 goals to turn the game around. The game was over because County took their foot off the gas and stopped it being more. 

From the BBC website:

Dundee United manager Csaba Laszlo: "It's not easy to find words. All week it was very positive and the boys prepared well. This is not what we want and we know only one thing can come after this - a win.

"We try to make an honest job of it but we have to stop crosses and we didn't and the game was over after the red card."

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

From the BBC website:

Dundee United manager Csaba Laszlo: "It's not easy to find words. All week it was very positive and the boys prepared well. This is not what we want and we know only one thing can come after this - a win.

"We try to make an honest job of it but we have to stop crosses and we didn't and the game was over after the red card."

I have no doubt Laszlo is doing an honest job. 

Honestly fucking diabolical.

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

From the BBC website:

:lol:

He's some boy. 

32 minutes ago, staggy4life said:

Bored in the airport so I've just checked and that is Dundee United's heaviest home defeat since losing 5-1 to Falkirk on 1st Jan 2007.  

Looking forward to seeing the highlights. 

Fun fact, the era following that was one of the best since the 80s.

I for one welcome the new managers assistant winning the cup in 3 years time after said manager has been poached by the SFA.

In fact, being a County fan, you should remember that, you lot were there.

If we play a XI where we play our best players in the right positions we will walk it. We don’t seem to be doing that though. 4-5-1 must be the way. Let’s us play 3 CMs, reduces the number of shit strikers on the park and let’s us play Mullin and Midge. It’s the formation that we’ve looked best with so far so don’t know how we aren’t sticking with it

You’re welcome. Also, good of us to stop at 5 so to allow some other clubs get to play Lazlo rather than being selfish and getting him the sack

Sexy.

Thoughts.

1. Whit’s the goalie daein’, Hamish?

2. Scott Fox looks like he’s put last season’s nonsense behind him. Difference between him and the guy in goals for Dundee United is ridiculous.

3. Some amount of spirit in that County team.

4. Absolutely no spirit in that Dundee United team.

5. That’s a really nasty red card.

6. Dundee United’s left back isn’t a left back. I don’t know what position he ostensibly plays, but every one of those five goals is caused by Mullin or Mckay behind in acres of space. Is there no alternative in the squad to that bloke?

Edit: 7. Beggars can’t be choosers, but the home team goes on the left and the away team goes on the right. No matter how “professional” County’s media relations wants to be, everything it touches is a shambles.

8. On that note, when’s Donny Munro playing?

Archived