St Mirren vs Hibs

6 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

I can assure you getting rid of Stubbs was the only option available. He signed 11 players most of whom had NEVER played a first team game for their Club and some were non-League part-timers. With that squad we drew with Spartans and Queens Park. OK has his work cutout trying to put out a decent team when half the squad are totally rubbish. We may not have been very good today but that was a better performance that the shite we watched under Stubbs.

If OK manages to get a tune out of the squad that Stubbs created then he will be manager of the year. 

The squad Stubbs took on was no where near good enough for survival and he managed to make every area of the team weaker. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Biscuits said:

I’ve never actually seen a team making a substitution and the sub is still sitting on the bench not even stripped. Your team picked up one yellow card for time wasting - should’ve been at least one more, so it wasn’t a fairytale.

Anyway as much as we probably deserved to lose we were much better in the second half. Thought Baird had a great game.

At the same incident Mallan took the corner with the ref 50 yards away knowing there was zero chance play would continue, but it’d knock another 30 seconds off the clock. 

Most refs seem too gullible or naive to spot these things  

At the same incident Mallan took the corner with the ref 50 yards away knowing there was zero chance play would continue, but it’d knock another 30 seconds off the clock. 
Most refs seem too gullible or naive to spot these things  

Yeah I noticed that. I think the ref was just thick as f**k tbh

42 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Sounds like we missed Boyle and need Mac back. Need them for the Celtic game in three weeks time.  I watched them play the Sheep today and wasn't that impressed. 

Unusual way for a "Hibs supporter" to spend their Saturday afternoon

3 hours ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

I think the two centre backs and Jackson have played fairly well, but Edwards has been hopeless and Stephen McGinn is still miles off the pace.

McGinn is carrying an injury. No doubt he is on nags to help the pain. Personally I would rest him till he is fit. But the is Strive for you fighting the cause. 

Was absolutely dreading today but gone home tonight feeling not to downhearted.

For all be possession hibs had in first half they didn’t create much other than the sitter right before half time but think that was more to do with us failing to clear our lines. So frustrating to lose such a poor goal like we did.

2nd half we Deffo grew in confidence, still a lack of quality but you can see we at least look organized, with both Ferdinand and Jackson looking like decent additions. Baird is a different player when he has someone experienced next to him.

Long season ahead but genuinely see some light at the end of the tunnel!

Today we couldn't but you must admit Hibs were fortunate to leave with all three points.
What exactly do you think your side done to deserve anything more than 0 pts from that?

I'm genuinely curious btw, because I seen zero to think that was the case.

1 hour ago, Lebowski said:

What exactly do you think your side done to deserve anything more than 0 pts from that?

I'm genuinely curious btw, because I seen zero to think that was the case.

12 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

The SPFL have kindly uploaded everything to YouTube about twenty hours earlier than usual.

5baffcc3a1d5a_McGinnChance.gif.bc58c0b55160952b362cc2b06f2c9594.gif

Plus Jackson through on keeper, and his header that was cleared off the line. 

Do you agree Hibs were time wasting for large chunks of the second half?

Surely that shows Hibs were scared by how the game was going even if you weren’t. 

Archived