Hamilton Academical VS Dundee THE BIG ONE!

I see we’ve resorted to P+B Russian Roulette. It is shite to be a Dundee fan so I can see how this would be seen as a good idea. Add a bit of excitement to the fixture whilst also being safe in the knowledge that you’re getting put out of your misery if we lose. Have we ever lost 9 games in a row?

29 minutes ago, K.T said:

I see we’ve resorted to P+B Russian Roulette. It is shite to be a Dundee fan so I can see how this would be seen as a good idea. Add a bit of excitement to the fixture whilst also being safe in the knowledge that you’re getting put out of your misery if we lose. Have we ever lost 9 games in a row?

I think you forget that I have many years of winning these duels and this will be the next feather in my cap.

We are ten times the team Hamilton are. We outplayed St Mirren who are on the same level as these diddies. As i cast my glare onto the field the players will know what needs to be done. The only way Todger will still be here is if Accies manage a draw which is never out the question in any game.

Thank you.