Hamilton Academical VS Dundee THE BIG ONE!

If McCann survives the week I’ll be very confident if we play the same team. If McCann gets the sack the new manager bounce guarantees we’ll lose.
Survives the week ??

Read McCanns comments as far as he is concerned he is fucking on easy street and safe as f**k from the sack.

11 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Dundee will win.

Put your mortgage on it.

11 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

You've followed Hamilton Academical long enough to know that's how these things work.

Probably true. It's fun to lord it over them for a wee while though. 

13 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

What the f**k is Granny Danger doing back in these areas.

Only good he's ever done in his life is donate £50 to the cats and dogs of Angus after losing a bet to me. The only time another living creature has seen a shred of food when he's around.

Thank you.

You have a point.

Which is more than your team has.

Ludo won't be at this game and will Base his opinion on Tam Duthies shite Tele report and sportscene.

Surprised he's not calling for Rab Douglas to be signed or Barry Smith to be given the managerial role.

Absolute fanny.

However I will be in attendance and if Brogans squirts enter my domain I'll turn them into goldfish feed before they can mutter the words 'the non deluded one'.

Thank you.

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

Ludo won't be at this game and will Base his opinion on Tam Duthies shite Tele report and sportscene.

Surprised he's not calling for Rab Douglas to be signed or Barry Smith to be given the managerial role.

Absolute fanny.

However I will be in attendance and if Brogans squirts enter my domain I'll turn them into goldfish feed before they can mutter the words 'the non deluded one'.

Thank you.

Oft.

Biggie the grass has been ousted from P&B. Now it’s time for McCann to be ousted from Dundee FC

Thank you.

At least biggie hasn’t made any alias yet unlike this perma-raging reprobate.

What a chance to go 9 points clear of 12th this early in the season. 

However as much as I hate saying it, we need to show this Dundee side maximum respect when playing them. 

The players will know they are pointless but that'll be more of a motivation for Dundee than us. 

McCann is on managerial life support so he will be going all out to win this one. 

Dundee are totally bereft of confidence right now and need something to give the team a lift to get out of the rut they find themselves in. That means either A: beating Hamilton or B: punting McCann. If neither of those things happen, I could easily see this run of defeats stretching well beyond 7 games.

What you would expect us to do here is lose. Again.

What we will do is: be a disorganised rabble for 75 minutes and go 2-0 down. Get a flukey deflected goal, then pile on the pressure for the last 10 minutes, and get an equaliser and a 94th minute winner. Everyone thinks that's great, McCann feels vindicated and we lose our next 6 games.

Put your mortgage on it...