Hamilton Academical VS Dundee THE BIG ONE!

Just now, hoobahabba said:
22 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:
settle down buddy you have only played six games!

True, but to come back to the original point, you've lost six and won one and you reckon we're as shite as you. Just wondering what you're basing that on...

Basing it on the players you have who are shite. 

The first half was just a case of Accies not being up for it: sloppy, weak and slow. Brustad will get a lot of stick, but he wasn't helped by the midfielders constantly being miles behind him whenever he received the ball. The only two 'almost' chances came from knocking the ball in behind Dundee. 

Kilgallon, an experienced guy, giving away such a stupid free-kick was criminal; no need to clamber all over, I believe, Kallman when he was nowhere near goal. It was a decent delivery, but I can't help but feel Woods should've collected it. Absolutely no surprise to see that Boyle's marker was Want. I understand he's still young, but he is nowhere near as good as Accies fans think he is. He doesn't know how to fucking defend. 

I was genuinely surprised to see Kelly come back out for the second half, but, while it didn't have an immediate impact, subbing him and Taiwo off did actually make an impact. Things moved a bit quicker through the middle and players were closer to Brustad. I found it quite funny that of the six players in front of the defence, four were playing out of position: Boyd at left-wing. Keatings on the right, Bingham behind the striker, and Imrie in defensive midfield. They did all rotate, though, and Boyd and especially Keatings were pretty narrow. 

The problem was that despite the nice interchanges, there was never any danger of a killer pass. Everything fell apart. 

Of our five decent opportunities, two were excellent free-kicks, one was from a Parish f**k-up (and bad Boyd finish), one was a brilliant cross from Bingham, and one was a free-kick delivery. Nothing that came from a bit of ingenuity from someone or a nice passage of play. 

Goal two was just shit. Boyd should've lumped the ball in the box as opposed to pissing about at the corner flag then aiding Dundee's counter. 

I'm driving the 'Dougie Imrie, Deep-Lying Playmaker' hype train. 

Steven Boyd was absolutely atrocious and showed he's no where near ready for this level again. Showing how bad St Mirren are, but he'll still start next week cause he did the scores against Motherwell with his only touch.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

There are three certainties in life:death,taxes and Dundee winning in Hamilton after a terrible run.

I couldn't believe watching the first half that Canning never changed it as the Dundee defence strolled it and a blind man could see Big Freddy needed help up front.

I've never bought this Dundee worse side by miles as all the bottom sides are guilty of putting in days like we did today.When I saw the team,I feared the worse as the Accies midfield is the  worst in the League full of players like Imrie,Kelly,Taiwo,Boyd and McKinnon who are all Championship level-only the new boy Martin from Hibs looks good enough at this level.As for Aaron Smith-surely he can't be worse than what we have utilised all season there?

No surprise to us Accies fans what happened today and well done Dundee.Accies now enter games verses Hibs,Rangers,Aberdeen and Killie-three of which are away, but Accies being Accies we will pull off an unexpected  win in one of them which will keep Calamity Canning in a job.