Hamilton Academical VS Dundee THE BIG ONE!

4 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Honestly think if Dundee win Rodger will do the business and resign, a man of his word. If we win though NDD is likely to disappear for a week then re-join as JockyIsMagic92 or some pish.

Listen, Fanny Craddock.

You name me as NDD because the only reason I'm not posting under that username is because Radford wet his knickers and furiously wiped out the user name in a temper tantrum to end them all. Embarrassing. 

This won't be the end for me because there's more chance of Granny Danger hauling a pair of shorts over his lard packed kebab thigh's and going our for an evening jog tonight than Dundee losing tomorrow.

Ironically if Granny Danger did so tonight it would be the end of him as he'd fall to the ground in a paraplegic heap after 10 seconds - causing widespread tremors around Angus and beyond.

Thank you.

23 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

I was called out. 

I did not make the call on my own. 

Was not going to take a step back from one of this forum's worst posters. 

Neil McCann is still in charge. 

We have McGowan. 

We have Killa. 

NDD will be gone. 

I will be creating annual Accies threads for decades to come. 

Roger types his last posts

As the Non Deluded One prepares his victorious toasts

The two sided dumping ground

Rodger the Todger has been downed 

Who is to blame for this Accies mauling

Who has sent Roger for his last calling

The Bert, Bateman and Brogan watch on in awe

As the Non Deluded one plants one on todgers Jaw

Thank you. 

Remember ladies and gentleman, NDD was this confident when Accies shagged Dundee 3-0. 

Let's not party on his metaphorical grave too hard when his precious Dundee FC lose tomorrow. 

We're slowly making P&B great again by getting rid of all the Dundee posters. 

Will there be any left by Christmas? 

Non Deluded Dee - Deed 

Phoenix of the Ashes - Deed 

Jackson's Guarantee - Deed

Dundee-FC92 -  ;) 

Im_Rodger - Winner

Party in the Accies thread from 17:00 tomorrow, everyone regardless of what team you support welcome to join. 

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you. 

Somewhere, a 28 year old has came home from a hard day at work. Typed this out and laughed into his Strongbow Dark Fruits about how his (currently pointless) team are going to win and he will gain many internet laughs and karma points. 

Despite the times he has lost, and re-appeared, this one he will win - in his head at least. 

Wouldn't be surprised if you're in the toilets checking this at your work ffs

Edited by ATLIS

3 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Somewhere, a 28 year old has came home from a hard day at work. Typed this out and laughe into his Strongbow Dark Fruits about how his (currently pointless) team are going to win and he will gain many internet laughs and karma points. 

Despite the times he has lost, and re-appeared, this one he will win - in his head at least. 

:lol: He doesn't work. 

15 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Somewhere, a 28 year old has came home from a hard day at work. Typed this out and laughe into his Strongbow Dark Fruits about how his (currently pointless) team are going to win and he will gain many internet laughs and karma points. 

Never even got past the first couple of words without making a glaring error in this shambles of a post.

Absolute Xbox bandit. No doubt one of those Ludo like sadacts who control their figurines online all day and night for amusement.

Thank you. 

He was born in 1992, that must make him 28. There’s a photo of Rodger drinking dark fruits - ndd must drink dark fruits.

The livi fans really remind me of a new induction of first years at school. Just don’t quite get it yet.

10 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

The livi fans really remind me of a new induction of first years at school. Just don’t quite get it yet.

I can see that, and I suppose you Dundee fans will be the stereotypical mature students when you go back to the diddy league forum next year.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

3 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Listen, Fanny Craddock.

You name me as NDD because the only reason I'm not posting under that username is because Radford wet his knickers and furiously wiped out the user name in a temper tantrum to end them all. Embarrassing. 

This won't be the end for me because there's more chance of Granny Danger hauling a pair of shorts over his lard packed kebab thigh's and going our for an evening jog tonight than Dundee losing tomorrow.

Ironically if Granny Danger did so tonight it would be the end of him as he'd fall to the ground in a paraplegic heap after 10 seconds - causing widespread tremors around Angus and beyond.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.